♡ chapter fourteen ♡

˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖

I'm really glad that the dance happened on a Friday night because it gives me the weekend to think about everything that happened yesterday and the situation I've gotten myself into. 

As soon as me and Alex got home last night, we crashed. He tried to talk to me about how I felt and what my next step was with all of this but I really didn't feel like talking- I really don't feel like doing anything. 

I've been in bed all day. I somehow convinced my Mom that I feel sick and that I don't want to be bothered right now. Alex has soccer practice all day today so he won't be bothering me either. So, I'm doing just fine by myself-

UGHHHHH, why does everybody always have to show up knocking on my bedroom door. I yell "COME IN" to however the hell is outside of that door right now, but cnce it's  finally open, I'm highly disappointed. 

I stuff my face in my pillow before saying, "Kai, leave now before things get ugly." 

"Can we just talk for a moment please?!" 

"Nope, if you wanted to talk you should have told me what Yeonjun said before-" 

"I brought ice cream." 

"Mint Choco?" 

"Yup." 

"Alright come in." I say sitting up in my bed as Kai makes his way over. He places the ice cream in my lap and hands me my spoon. "You've got 5 minutes, speak." I say as I scoop into my ice cream. 

He takes a deep breathe, "I didn't tell you about what Yeonjun said because you were having so much fun that night. I mean for god sake just a couple hours earlier you were bawling your eyes out in Soobin's guest room." 

He's not wrong. 

"I'm really sorry I didn't say anything to you Ari. I don't want you to think I was choosing Yeonjun's side, because me and the boys know when someone is in the wrong and when someone isn't, and you're not wrong." He says, I look up at him.

"I'm not?" He shakes his head, "Yeonjun had no right to punch Beomgyu in the face. The company is thinking about firing him and continuing TXT as just us four, unless Beomgyu talks to the manager." 

"Well maybe that's what he deserves, he needs to learn a thing or two before hurting someone he cares about and this can be his punishment." I say. 

"Ariana, do you really  want that for Yeonjun? I get it, he treated you like shit and you deserve better, I agree! But, maybe if you talked to him, you'd understand just why he's like this."

"I thought you were on my side?" 

"I'm on no one's side, all I said was that he's in the wrong." 

I sigh before closing up my ice cream and putting it back into the bag, "What about everyone else," I say laying down still looking at HueningKai, "how are they feeling?" 

"Soobin's furious. He got detention for lying to Mr Hwang that Beomgyu only slipped, Yeonjun also got detention for punching the kid. I haven't really spoken to Taehyun about anything, all I know is that he tried to talk to Yeonjun but nobody knows where he's been." 

Wow, he's completely disappeared. Part of me feels super bad, I didn't want to ruin everyone's lives like this. But the other part of me, is glad Yeonjun is drowning in his sorrow. 

"And Beomgyu?" I ask softly, Kai locks eyes with mine. 

He sighs, "Nobody's heard from him either." 

Silence is all that fills the room now. He must feel awful about everything that's happened, I hope he knows I don't blame him for any of this. I don't even blame Yeonjun, I blame myself. I should have never come to Korea, or at least I should have never talked to them that day in English Class. 

"Can I ask you something?" Kai says to me, I nod before he takes a seat at the edge of my bed and looks down at his hands, avoiding complete eye contact from me. 

"Do you have feelings for him?" 

"For Yeonjun? Well-"

He shakes his head, "No Ari," He says softly, "do you have feelings for Beomgyu?

I knew what he meant the first time, I just didn't want to answer it. Why? Because I don't even know. I'm completely conflicted about this entire situation. Hate me or not but, part of me still has feelings for Yeonjun. He meant more to me than anyone, he still does, I think.

But he put me through so much wreckage. And the only person that was there to help me back up off my feet was Beomgyu. He's always there, continuing to make me laugh, smile, have a great time, create great memories with, he's an all rounder. 

"I don't know, I really like Yeonjun but..." 

Silence, once again. 

I can't do this right now, "Kai can we just hold this conversation for now? My head hurts from all this confusion and I just want to take a nap, please?" I say to him. He nods before grabbing the bag of ice cream, "I'll put this in the freezer for you, are we okay though?" 

I nod, "We're okay, just next time- tell me." I say to him, he smiles before saying goodbye and walking out of my bedroom.

Hopefully there is no next time. 

˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖