♡ chapter thirty three ♡

˖⁺‧₊˚˚₊‧⁺˖

Its Thursday night and once again we're all over at Soobin's for some friend group time. I like friend group time, even though we're always with each other either in class, walking to class, or during lunch, we need time away from school. 

ESPECIALLY, since we've all been pretty busy. Even though soccer season is over, Alex and Taehyun still have to go to practices, something about off season and how they have to prepare for next year. Soobin, Kai and I all have student council and basically plan everything for the school. Beomgyu finally got back into photography club and is doing amazing might I add. And Yeonjun, well- he's too busy flirting with every girl he sees at school. 

So friend group time is very much needed. 

Yeonjun groans as he plops down on the couch beside Kai, "I'm so mad, why do all of you have to be in relationships while I'm stuck being single. I mean hello!~" He says panning down his body, "LOOK AT ME!" 

Taehyun chuckles, "You should have thought about that more when you had a hottie like Ariana." Alex is laying on Taehyun  as he hits him in the chest, "Did you just call my sister hot?"

"You guys are twins! And- I don't know if you've noticed but I'm gay." Alex rolls his eyes as the rest of us laugh in unison. Soobin clears his throat, "Plus, IM single too." He says raising his hand.

Beomgyu chuckles, "Dude you're practically married." He says. "To who?" 

"MIN JEE!" We all shout at the boy as he groans from irritation, "I've told you guys a million times, were. just. friends." 

"We said the same thing and yet, here we are." Alex says. 

"Everyone but you two seems to have you two figured out, its time the both of you come to your senses." Kai says. 

"Honestly dude, I know I'm upset about being single but you've been single since you met the girl." Yeonjun says, Soobin furrows his eyebrows.

"I've known her since I was 7..." 

"Exactly, I remember you told me you had a girlfriend when you were 4. You're saving yourself for her."

Soobin shakes his head, "I'm not. And even if I was, Min Jee wouldn't be interested in someone like me." 

"Why not?" I ask sitting up from Beomgyu's chest, he looks over at me as he looks down at himself.

"I'm a nerd." He says, I chuckle.

"Soobin, girls LIKE nerds." 

Beomgyu sits up beside me, "Is that why you liked me more than Yeonjun?" He says smirking as I hit him in his stomach. 

"I thought girls liked boys like Yeonjun?" Soobin says pointing at the boy to which he smiles. 

"Well we do, Yeonjun is charming, fit, funny, great personality overall."

"Don't forget what he put you through..." Alex says in a sing song voice which causes Yeonjun to throw a pillow at him. 

"BUT, we also like guys who play video games, read comic books, are passionate about the things they love, and if they wear glasses then we've basically won." I say, Soobin smiles. 

"So...she could like me?"

I smirk, "I don't know...do you want her to?" 

He shakes his head, "No! Gross, she's a childhood friend." He says quickly, I chuckle laying my head on Beomgyu's shoulder, "Whatever you say Soobin, whatever you say..."

He totally likes her. 

"Okay back to my dilemma, I NEED A GIRLFRIEND!" Yeonjun shouts. 

"Oh I know! What about a girl who's 5'0, black hair, brown eyes, outgoing personality, bad bitch, and hates your guts?" 

Yeonjun furrows his eyebrows, "You lost me at hates my guts, who on earth are you talking about?" 

"One word, Vivian." 

Yeonjun makes a throw up noise as he stands up from the couch, "NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT! I mean- Ariana that's your best friend don't you think that's a little bit wrong?!" He says, I shrug. 

"I don't really care, I have everything I have right here." I say holding Beomgyus jaw as he smiles, Yeonjun rolls his eyes. 

"But like- wouldn't it be uncomfortable? And also, we DESPISE each other, she wouldn't want to go out with me." 

"Me and Ariana despised each other and yet, here we are." Beomgyu says, Alex chuckles. 

"Technically that doesn't count because you've been in love with me since the beginning." I say teasing Beomgyu, "Shhh, I'm trying to prove a point." He says. 

"REGARDLESS! Vivian lives 6 thousand miles away, she's my ex's best friend, and she hates me. I don't think I'm gonna get anywhere with that kind of information." 

"I don't know, a girl like Vivian could whip you into shape." Alex says.

"What do you mean?"

"Well you treated my sister like shit, Vivian doesn't do that. She'll show you she's not one to be messed with." 

"He's right, she's been that way since we were kids. Looking out for everyone and sticking up for herself, she never lets anyone put her down." 

Yeonjun shrugs, "Maybe I'm just not cut out for this kinda stuff. I mean I ruined this-" He says pointing between me and him, "And I haven't found someone that gives me that spark, y'know?" He says.

"Ouch." I say jokingly, he shrugs. 

"Well hey, like Soobin said- it's better to not be in a relationship when being an idol so your focus could go towards that!" Beomgyu says, Soobin nods.

"Yeah! Of course I want to do well in my studies but music is important to me too, and so is this band. I'd rather have you guys than a girlfriend." 

Yeonjun smiles, "Thanks Soobin, but that doesn't help since your wife is basically apart of our friend group." 

Soobin groans again, "WE AREN'T MARRIED!" 

˖⁺‧₊˚˚₊‧⁺˖