♡ chapter twenty two ♡

˖⁺‧₊˚˚₊‧⁺˖

I sleep soundly as I think about how perfect things have been lately.

No more drama, everyone has been together, and everyone is happy.

For awhile the company was mad at the boys. Made them work extra harder in school, more dance practices, more stress overall. They almost took their opportunity to date away, since that wasn't allowed for most idols anyway.

But like the most amazing member of the friend group who is none other than Choi Soobin, he confidently convinced the company to let the boys continue to date, which I thank him for every day.

I flutter my eyes open as I start to remember where I am. My head is comfortably placed on top of his chest with his blankets covering us whole.

I of start to look over his features. How ethereal he looks even while asleep, so peaceful, so lovely.

I brush some hair out of his face as he starts to wake up. I pull back a bit not wanting to be the reason his nap is ruined but once he sees me, a smile grows upon his tired face.

I feel his grip grow tighter around my waist as he pulls me closer to him. I giggle, "Hi Beomgyu." I say softly brushing my hands through his hair.

"Hi beautiful." His voice slightly muffled. He invited everyone over last night for pizza and video games which turned into a sleepover. Due to the quietness, I'm guessing the boys already left early this morning.

"What time is it?" He says. I reach over for my phone as it reads, 9:30.

"9:30, come on we better get ready now before were late to the game." I say trying to get out of his grasp but failing miserably.

He groans, "But I wanna stay here with youuuu" He says looking down at me with his dark brown boba eyes, oh god those eyes.

I smile softly, "You think I don't wanna stay here with you? I do, I really do but-" I say before he softly kisses me on the cheek.

I sigh, "When are you gonna stop teasing me and kiss me for real?"

He sits up, "I want your first kiss to be special."

I chuckle, "Beom," I say sitting up beside him, "I've already had my first kiss."

"Yeah-" He says leaning in closer, "But you haven't kissed me yet." He whispers in my ear.

I shove him slightly, "YOU'RE SUCH A TEASE!"

He laughs obnoxiously before getting up off his bed and lending me a hand. I grab onto his hand and stand tall with him.

"Talk about tease, when are you finally gonna let me be your boyfriend?"

I throw my head back and groan, "You know why, I don't want to make Yeonjun feel uncomfortable."

"It's been a month! Besides, he gave us his blessing, remember?" He says walking over to his bathroom inside of his room.

I sit back down on his bed, "I know I know but, I would feel very uncomfortable if we immediately jumped into a relationship right after me and him broke up." I say opening my phone to see a message from Alex saying not to be late.