it's softer than silks: 12.00 a.m.

characters: yang jungwon & readergenre: fluff, est

genre: fluff, est. relationship
warnings: skin-ship, softness
additional notes: i just feel like jungwon's hug would give off so much of comfort and safety which leads me to write this thought in a short scenario. this is going to be shorter than usual. may all of us find our own jungwon someday <3
song recommendation: nothing's gonna hurt you baby by cigarettes after sex

word counts: 797

˚˖°.⊹ ࣪ ˖

jungwon loves cuddling with you. warm, safe and comfort energy that you gives off is something that he wouldn't dare to look for in any other souls. he loves to hold you close to him, making you lay your head on his chest to let you hear his heart that is beating underneath his skin. he loves to have you close to him, always.

right now, you were both laying on the bed while you kept on rambling about stuffs that jungwon didn't even care about. all he cares about was you, the way your voice sounds, the way you talk, the way your nose scrunches at some things you say and overall, he only pays attention to you as you were engulfed tight in his warm embrace.

he would caresses your hair from time-to-time, brushing away a few strands and tucked them behind your ear when they got on your face while you were busy talking. he would sometimes chuckled when you do, then presses some gentle kisses on your forehead and cheek and proceeded to hold you tighter.

jungwon loves you, so much.

he would stared down to your face, love over-flowing in his eyes as he does so and a slight thought of worries lingers in his heart. a worries of what future might hold for the both of you, where would it takes you and mostly, will he be with you until then?

he holds you with so much care and gentleness, afraid that you might break if he ever gets too rough in his hold. he holds you tight, afraid that you might get away from him so easily if he ever loosens them. he holds you, kisses you, whispers some sweet nothings and what's most significant of all is that, he loves you.

he loves you so much that he didn't know what do he do with all of those love if you weren't here.

and as he looked into your eyes that holds the stars, he vowed to himself that he would do his best on keeping you safe and happy as long as he'd be able to. he promised to himself to shower you with all of the love he had in his heart, even the tiniest bit of them.

he promised himself to bring you every flowers in the world, to write you so much of love letters that you might get tired of reading them and he would always tell you how much you mean to him, even at the latter time on any day.

you, on the other hand would caress his cheek with your gentle hand and witness the sweet smile appeared along his lips whilst doing so. he'd close his eyes, savouring the feelings as he leans into your touch almost like an instinct.

you would lean in to place short kisses on his chin and his mole on the other side, and when he smiles, you'd be so quick to kiss his dimple as you earned a bigger and brighter smile from the sweet boy.

you would stare into his starry eyes, knowing that the love that's flowing in those are just within the shape of yours.

you would voiced out a whispered, "i love you." as jungwon would smiled softly, kissing your forehead before reciprocating the confession with, "i love you more."

the both of you then would whispers stuffs that's fluttering into each other's ears, giggling when it gets too cheesy for you and placing some feathery kisses within the process.

cuddles with jungwon would be so sweet, gentle and the air would feel like it's protecting you from any harm. the comfort that he gives you is something that you could never thank the universe enough, and vice versa.

through jungwon's mind and heart, he concluded that he shouldn't have to worried about anything. either it's your future or past. what's matters most is what's right in front of him, his present. the one who's snuggled in his arms, the one who he'd give the stars in the sky if he could and the one he'd never trade for any moons.
and now that you're with him, he wouldn't have to worry about anything else than to just make you happy.

it's all about you, and him.

and that is more than enough.