i, was just, a groupie

characters: idol! yang jungwon & readergenre: fangirl and idol love, strangers to lovers (i'm delulu)warnings: fluff, high and chronic delusions additional notes: this was inspired by another fan fiction i read months ago and this was written quit...

genre: fangirl and idol love, strangers to lovers (i'm delulu)
warnings: fluff, high and chronic delusions
additional notes: this was inspired by another fan fiction i read months ago and this was written quite a while so this is from my drafts. this is the longest i've wrote yet... please enjoy my delusions and let's be delusional together!
song recommendation: groupie by cate

word counts: 3278

⟡‎♡‧₊˚

just when enhypen had announced their second world tour, fate, you have always been rooting to get your hands on the ticket. you're just like all ordinary fangirls who wanted to meet their idols as you have reached that point in life where you feel the urge to prove yourself that they are real, due to how angelic they looked in pictures.

you were now sitting on your bed, waiting for the queue to end and for you to actually be one of the participants of their concert. you were so desperate. you have never been this desperate to get a piece of ticket. you were so deeply wanted to meet your idol, especially their group's leader, yang jungwon.

you have always adored jungwon. you love how he shows his love towards his fans without expecting anything in return except for his love to be reciprocated. you adored how he's a man of his words and will never break his promises. you adored how passionate he is in things that he does, without complaining and without knowing the meaning of giving up. you adored him, completely.

and that is why your smile had lightened up upon landing your eyes on your laptop's screen that goes from you're in queue to
your ticket is secured. you smiled happily, knowing that you got your ticket in the vip 1 barricade, the closest ones to the stage where you can finally see them, jungwon, very up closely.

you rolled on your back, thanking the universe for being on your side tonight by securing your ticket to meet your dreams. you looked down towards your laptop once again, and you could feel how your smile widens at the sight.

you closed your eyes, sighing in relief as you planned on what should you wear on that very, special day.

⟡‎♡‧₊˚

jungwon's breath quickens at every seconds his body moves to the song. he've been practising for hours now for their upcoming world tour concert. songs after songs, breaks after breaks and now the clock strikes 12.00 a.m.

the music stopped when they had finished their last song's practise for the concert. jungwon paved his tired legs towards the nearby mirror and laid his back against it, catching his breath whilst his sweats are running clumsily from his head to his neck.

the youngest fellow member, ni-ki made his way towards the older boy to pass him a bottle of water which he accepted gladly. "what do you want to eat for dinner?" ni-ki asked, as he ran his finger on his phone's screen, looking up at the menus. jungwon looked to his side, "i want rice." he said. ni-ki raised his eyebrows, "rice and?" jungwon gulp the water in his mouth before replying, "rice and anything related to beef."