will i ever see you again?

characters: yang jungwon & readergenre: fluff, strangers to lovers, love at first sightwarnings: mentions of drinks (café drinks), skin-ship additional notes: jungwon is playing a role as an ordinary boy in this scenario, he's just a cute, clueles...

genre: fluff, strangers to lovers, love at first sight
warnings: mentions of drinks (café drinks), skin-ship
additional notes: jungwon is playing a role as an ordinary boy in this scenario, he's just a cute, clueless boy who falls in love unknowingly. please enjoy this short scenario!
song recommendation: lucky by crying city

word counts: 1105

⊹ ࣪ ˖

in one saturday night on june, jungwon walked down the street alone, leading his way on his own towards his favourite café down the street. it's almost his routine on every weekends, to go to the café and grab his favourite chocolate mocha flavoured drink.

the café's door ringed it's bell, alarming that a new customer just entered the property. he went straightly at the counter where he usually placed his order, and went towards his favourite seat beside the glass window while waiting for his drink.

it arrives not long after, leaving jungwon sipping his drink alone, enjoying his own company as the café's door ringed another bell, alarming that there's another person is entering. and that's when he saw her.

a girl with long hair, fair skin and beautiful smile that attracted him so much. he've never seen her anywhere around here before, probably she's just a passer-by. she walked towards the counter to place her order and went towards her chosen table afterwards, which was to be right in front of jungwon's.

he's aware that it is very inappropriate and rude to stare, but he couldn't help it when she's the first, probably the only, person he'd ever care to let himself attracted to. at the first sight, even.

you caught him staring after a short while and nope, you did not viewed him as someone who's weird or rude. instead, you gave him a smile. the sweetest you could, even.

jungwon on the one hand was speechless and his lips were as if sewn, not knowing whether he should reciprocate the smile you gave him or not. however, as he's battling within his own thoughts, you stood up from your seat after you've got you order.

which leave him in despair and regret of not reciprocating your smile earlier, or even tried to do something to reach for you.

and now he's left with nothing, rather than the thoughts that keeps on holding itself in the back of his head, the thought of, "will i ever see you again?"

⊹ ࣪ ˖

it's been a month since he's last encountered with you. and he could've swore he tried to get you out of his mind, but the thoughts of you would just come back not long after. he didn't know why either, he've met and seen many girls outside before he met you, but, you were engraved in his mind like no other. he've tried hanging out with his friends to keep him accompany, or in fact, to get rid of thinking of you. but failed anyways.

and right now, he caught himself walking mindlessly towards the café where you both encountered a month ago, pushing himself hard on trying to not even try to hope that you'd be there. nevertheless, he couldn't help himself. he is indeed, hoping that you'd show up.

as he placed his order, took his seat on his favourite table beside the glass window, he waited. and hoped. he wanted to see you again, no, he needed to see you again.

however, even after three hours of waiting, you were nowhere in sight.

which made him sighed, upset about the fact that you'd probably just be a stranger that he'd never meet again by any chance. you'll only stay in his memories, a memory that he surely could never get rid off even after he's in love with someone else in the future.

and with that, he stood up and made his way towards the café's door, ringing it's bell again.

not even two, or three of his steps away, he stumbled upon a person, a girl to be exact. the girl bowed in front of him, apologising of her carelessness as jungwon kept on saying, "it's okay, we're okay."

as the girl looked up to meet his eyes, that was when it hits him.

it's her.

the girl that he've been dying to meet this whole month.

they kept locking their eyes together, as if both not knowing what to say, what to do, what to react. in all honesty, you've been looking around for him too since these past few weeks. in all truth untold, you both are hoping, trying, to reach one another.

as if an invisible red string of fate had kept it tied around both of your figures, unknowingly.

after a few minutes of silence, jungwon decided to broke it off by saying, "we meet again." earning a sweet smile from you which he'd do millions in the world if it'd take him to witness the sight all over again.

⊹ ࣪ ˖

and now, jungwon is witnessing a sight that he wouldn't trade with anything in the world for. a sight of you sleeping peacefully in his arms, cheeks slightly puffed, soft noises coming out from your sweet mouth making jungwon smiled.

it's been seven months now.

he's grateful.

he's grateful that he's finally able to wrapped his arms around your figure freely, to look at your smile many times every day, to sing you a song to sleep every night, to be your comfort zone, to be someone you could rely onto when needed, to be the shoulder you'd lean on when you cry, to be the first person you'd run to whenever you're in need of someone to be by your side, to be the person that you'd choose in a room full of guy and to be the person who's lucky enough to receive the amount of love you'd willing to offer.

he stared down at your face in such expressions that he'd never knew he could.

a look of thankful, delight, waves of love and fear. a fear of losing, a fear of you'd stop loving him someday, a fear of you'd probably ended up engulfed in someone else's arms someday.

he embraced your figure tighter, kissing your forehead whilst wishing deep into his heart.

wishing that he'd be your last, and you're his.

wishing that even in another universe, there's still another version of the both of you, who'd make it. just like in this ones.

wishing that even in another lifetime, your love is still made to love him, and his are made to love you. only, you.

because that's what he'd only, wanted to do.