a healing camping with your loverboy, jungwon

characters: yang jungwon & readergenre: fluff, est

genre: fluff, est. relationship
warnings: mentions of foods, mentions of waking up alone, mentions of little spaces, skin-ship, super duper clingy behaviours
additional notes: jungwon is an idol in this scenario while reader (you) is still a student. let's pretend that jungwon is over the age of 20, and at his legal age where he is allowed to drive!
song recommendation: you & i by realestk

word counts: 1688

♡。༝☆.ᐟ

you were just sitting on the couch of your shared apartment, watching your favourite tv shows alone when you heard your apartment door's passcode ringed, alarming that your lover boy, jungwon is finally home after a long day at work.

you stood up from your seat and went straight away to greet the tired boy at the door. he smiled at the sight of you walking closer to him and without wasting any seconds, his arms caged you in a tight embrace as he placed his head in the crook of your neck.
you begin to soothe his back softly, earning a satisfied hummed from the black haired boy.

"long day?" you whispered into his ear, afraid to suddenly shocked the peaceful boy in your embrace. "very." he replied, as though it was muffled due to his head buried in your neck.

you pulled away slightly from the warm embrace just to examined his tired, yet angelic face. placing your hand on his right cheek just to caress it, "you should go and wash up, i'll go and prepare our dinner. after that we can cuddle?" you suggested, as jungwon's tired mood turned brightly upon hearing the word, cuddle.

he placed a gentle kiss on your cheek before walking off to your shared bedroom to wash up as you was busied in the kitchen, preparing to reheat the meals you prepared before he got back earlier.

just after a short while, you felt a pair of arms snaked itself around your waist and a head placed on your shoulder not long after. you smiled to yourself, turning your head slightly just to look at the boy behind you. "let's go and eat, the dinner is prepared." you said, and jungwon let go of the back hug — forcefully.

sitting on the dining table's chair, you both begin to dig in the meals whilst jungwon telling you about his day and vice versa. he told you that it was too much that it stresses him out, well, it is understandable since working as an idol is pretty much equivalent to every stress he'd feel. however, jungwon is a great idol himself and would never neglect or ignore his fans. but, being a human, he needs some time for himself too.

"i think i need a little escape," he said. arching one of your eyebrows up, "what kind of escape, won?" you questioned. he stayed silent for few seconds, pondering ways, or places where he could embrace the actual feeling of serene.

"camping," he replied. "i know a place at namyangju." he exclaimed happily. you smiled, "what about your works?" he took your freehand to hold, "we'll have a week for day off before we start our tour." you smiled at that and without doubt, agreeing to his idea.