it's just a bad dream: 3.00 a.m.

characters: yang jungwon & readergenre: fluff, slight angst, est

genre: fluff, slight angst, est. relationship
warnings: bad dreams (nightmares), skin-ship, darkness
additional notes: this is just random thoughts about stuffs throughout my studies and it's going to be short, please enjoy!
song recommendation: last night on earth by green day

word counts: 515

⊱ ۫ ׅ ✧

jungwon opened his eyes abruptly, his chest raising up and down in a frantic manner after remembering clearly what he have dreamed about just now. it was bad, real bad that he thought it was real. it was so bad that he couldn't even help himself to move from his sleep position due to having to catch his breath.

he examined his surroundings and it was all dark. the only source of light was the little box of orange hue at the corner of the bedroom, that was even at the slightest. he moved to his bed side table to look at the clock that's striking to 3.00 a.m. in the morning.

he sighed, turning on the other side where you laid, sleeping peacefully. he smiled softly upon seeing the sight.

he moved closer to you to hold you close to his chest, hugging you real close that's no other way of escape whilst his head was buried deep in the crook of your neck, savouring the warmth and your natural scent that have brought him so much of comfort in ways he couldn't describe.

he sighed once again, retreating his head from your neck's crook to place a gentle kiss on your cheek and forehead. which, in fact, stirred you in your peaceful sleep.

you groaned softly, "what is it, wonnie?" you ask in a whisper, still in your sleepy state as it was obvious in your voice. "it's nothing, just go back to sleep, baby." he whispered, rubbing your back gently in order to lull you back into your deep slumber.

you were too tired to even reply to him, so you just stayed silent and went back to sleep not even seconds while jungwon was rubbing your back.

jungwon heaved a breath, glad that you went back to sleep even though he wasn't sure if he'd able to get one back after having that bad dream.

it was a dream of you leaving him and decided to go to another guy which, in his point of view, was so much better than him. in that dream, he saw how you looked into his eyes without those usual sparkles he'd see every time he stared into them and he saw how you were happier with the other guy who was unknown.

he've had plenty of bad dreams before, but it wasn't really bad since there weren't any you included. this time feels so different because you were in it and you leave him.

which in a reality, was the last thing you'd do.

he sighed, closing his eyes in attempt to fall asleep again. and he did, thankfully to the comfort you brought to him throughout the process.

and there laid two bodies of those souls who yearn for no other than each other.