♔13 ~ First date.

~♔~

Louis Partridge

-

Finally Monday. Finally, my week to take [Y/n] on a fricken bloody date. I have not seen her for a week. Yet I was so tempted to go to see her on Saturday and Sunday due to those are her rest days. The days that she is not going on any dates. Only 1/4 of the month has passed... I just can't stand waiting by myself in my room doing nothing. I play the piano that is found in one of the common rooms, and sometimes Her Highness joins me and sits with me during tea times as I play beautiful tunes for her. Her completion reminds me so much of [Y/n] that I wish she was here. Yet only her mother has been keeping me company. I think I am starting to warm up to her. In the beginning, I felt as if she did not like me, and she was constantly finding herself talking to William. But now, I think she is actually starting to like me. 

I knocked on [Y/n]'s door as one of the maids just opened it. Letting me in. I walked into the huge room, looking around for her, yet I couldn't find her in the crowd of maids. I took long strides as I headed to the bathroom. Seeing more people. I find her in a tub, her back towards me as the maids are bathing her and pouring hot water down her, as I see steam rise in the air. Hearing her talk to the maids and Thalia. Not knowing that I am here. 

"What do you think would happen?" her sweet voice echoed a little through the bathroom as I stood by the door.

"Not too sure. Like you said Louis was very unexpected. Do you think it would be different from William's week with you?" 

"Absolutely. Remember when I said William was super predictable? The man didn't even do anything that surprised me. We went out for dinner every night. I constantly asked questions to get to know me. Yet he never asked me anything back. He was so annoying and I could tell his every move. I mean he's sweet, but too sweet. To calm, such a gentleman that one, but too gentle. Sometimes I just wished he would do something else. Something that would make me feel that rush."

"That feeling that Louis would give you?"

[Y/n] sat up straight in the tub, seeing bubbles all over her even in her hair. Though it was up in a bun, there were still bubbles. "Yes! Exactly."

"So then just pick Louis."

"It is not that easy."

"How? Are you bloody mental?. He gives you everything. Everything your horny ass would want."

"Thalia!" [Y/n] Shouted, "I am not horny..." Her voice went soft as if she was whispering. All I could do was chuckle to myself. I stayed put and continued to listen to their conversation.  

"But what else could a girl want, [Y/n]? What else could you really be needing."

"A companion. Remember. Someone to make me feel safe. Someone I could talk to about serious stuff that wasn't all about Sex."

"You never even had sex before."

"Well, that's beside the point. I just want someone to be able to make me forget all my stress in the bed, but then someone I can actually talk to about deep things. You know what I mean?"

"Yes." Thalia's tone changed as if she was annoyed at hearing the same things over and over again. "You want all that lovey-dovey corny love that is found in those Romantic comedy movies like The Notebook."

"Yes! Exactly. Just like the notebook. That kind of love. The love that we would fight for, the love that I could feel safe with to even die for." 

Thalia's eyes moved, making eye contact with me as she began to smile widely. I move my body, hiding behind the wall in hopes Thalia didn't see me.