🌸PROLOGUE🌸

_______________________
__________________

Hello! Infinites

Welcome to the World of My new Tale

Named as

"LOVE ME AGAIN"

🌻🌻

"LIFE

A happy story with sad characters"

🌸🌸

⟩⟩⟩⟩⟩⟩⟩⟨⟨⟨⟨⟨⟨⟨⟨

"Baby, pl-leas-e tel-l them I'm not the culprit."
A plum-haired boy said he was crying out loud while struggling under the grip of a few cops to set himself free.

"Please say something; only you can save me from this."
He almost sat on his knees and joined his hands in front of his baby love.

"Hy--un-ng"
The brunette spoke as his breathing went up and down very rapidly.

"Mr. Jeon Jeongguk, please tell the court your statement because you are the sole victim of this tragedy."

After inhaling a deep breath, Brunette responds,

"Yes, Kim Taehyung is the person who murdered my Appa and Choi MinJun."

"What? Bun What are you saying? Are you mad at me? I'm your Hyungie Baby, your TaeTae Hyungie; don't you believe me?" Taehyung cried.

"No, hyu--ng, I know what I'm saying."

"No, you are lying. You know that fu**er killed your dad, and he is the person who-"

He halts when his statement is cut off by Jeongguk.

"No, you murdered both of them." He shouted and cried.

"What? Oh! Now my bun is showing his true colours to me. I understood baby."

Taehyung now stands up in the dock of the courtroom, still surrounded by cops.

"Your honour as my bu... No, as Mr. Jeon Jeongguk said, I'm the one who murdered Mr. Jeon and Choi MinJun. I'm accepting my sin."

Taehyung said while wiping his tears as his orbs were now turned a blood red colour and smiling slightly.

"Hy--un-ng"

Jeongguk cried.

________________________________

Step into the tale of two childhood friends, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jeongguk. The years have passed since they were just kids, now with Jeongguk standing as a mature 14-year-old boy. He cherishes his moments spent with Taehyung, his childhood love who he can't imagine life without.

Despite being in high school, Jeongguk attended under the insistence of his father. But at home, he was surrounded by a step-mother and sister who despised him. When his father was out of town on business, Jeongguk became the target of their bullying, and they often denied him proper meals.

He felt trapped, believing he had no worth. However, there was one person who remained his steadfast ally, always by his side when he felt lost, his hyung, his tiggy hyung, Kim Taehyung.