🔶EPISODE-3🔶

Welcome back to the delulu world of your sololu[so single] author...

♥️Loves♥️

🌸🌸

Pray in Peace

Swim while drowning

🌸🌸

⟩⟩⟩⟩⟩⟩⟨⟨⟨⟨⟨⟨

_________________________________

Everyone has new optimism in their lives when the next morning arrives. With its dazzling rays, the sun gives new life and hope for the journey ahead. As morning draws near, there are various cars and chirping birds. Employees are starting to show up for work. Vaan, though, sees things as usual. He believes that living a life devoid of emotions is preferable.

Vaan is currently getting ready for work. He arrived at his workplace at precisely the time he had scheduled for himself. There was already someone sitting on the large couch in the private cabin when he arrived.

Vaan was informed by Miss Shin that someone had burst into his cabin. Miss Shin even attempted to stop the individual, but when he revealed his identity, she simply let him go. Still, Vaan waves his hand in the breeze to prevent her from informing him about what happened before.

"Don't worry, Miss Shin; I'm aware of the intruder."

HaRi takes a deep sigh and leaves from there to relax her now chaotic mind a little.

[Guys! It's not the person you think😅😁😁]

"Hey! Boss, I know you arrive at your exact timing, so see, your handsome best friend is now here to see you. Ahh! How I'm looking?"

"Yo--"

"Oh! Don't tell me, I know I'm so handsome for this universe."

"Choiiii, shut up!" Vaan yelled frustratingly.

"Hehehe! I'm just joking, bro. Come here, sit, and you can't yell at your only best friend like that." That Choi man pouts.

😁😅😙

"Ughh! Don't pout, Mr. Choi WooShik; you look like an ugly pig."

"So! What even Pig is also very cute, hmmp?"

"Ughhh! God, What deeds have I done to get you as my friend?" Tae scoffs interally.

"Okay, now come to the point: why are you here?" Tae inquires while sitting himself on the couch next to his so-called handsome best friend.

"Can't I come to meet my buddy? You become so meanie as the day passes." Inhaling a deep sigh, WooShik stated,.

After bickering for 20 minutes, they hug each other while still cursing.

"You know I hate Choi's. If I can control everything, I will banish you and every Choi's from the universe."
Tae stated.

"Alas! You can't do anything with me, my brother, because I'm your only best friend." Choi replied with a tight-lipped smile and a wink.

Yes, indeed! For Kim Vaan [Taehyung], Choi WooShik is his sole best buddy. At the age of 25, he owns and operates a textile business. Due to their shared lives in the orphanage, they became best friends. Their friendship is just like that: at times they are ready to kill each other, and on the other hand, they also can't live without each other.