🔶EPISODE-5🔶

_____________________
______________

Welcome back
Loves❤️

🌟🌟

Accept the reality, life will not be easy

You have to be strong.

🌟🌟

⟩⟩⟩⟩⟩⟨⟨⟨⟨⟨

__________________________

Location: Golden company

Time: Present

Continuing from where we left

"Ah! Sure Pres---

Vaan is utterly shocked at the very known voice, and when he looks at the face of the person in front of him, his floor slid from beneath his legs.

"Youuu----"

Taehyung shouted his lungs out in furiousness and the mashup of emotions he is feeling right now.

"This is indeed me, President. I'm Jeon Jaehyun, the newest worker our company has on board. I believe I previously submitted my resume." -----

"Silence, Just you fu**ing shut up. How could you approach me and have the audacity to reveal your face once more in front of me? Huh! Ahh! Are you that shameless, Jeon?"

The man who was standing in front of Tae's almond eyes nearly caused him to erupt in rage.

However, just so you know, the young man is just standing there so composedly, with a small calm smile on his face.

"So you don't forget me, love." He speaks to himself. ♥️❤️

"Mr. Kim Vaan, could you please give me some light on what you are saying? Without a doubt, I've never met you. You are my role model, Mr. Kim Vaan. I would like to get to know you and work under your supervision, but it appears that I made a mistake before commencing with this job." Vaan becomes even more agitated when Jaehyun speaks in what appears to be a composed manner.

"Yes! You have done a great deal of harm, Mr. Jeon, but I believe the sinner never really did commit that, or would he? Vaan made the previously mentioned snide remark with oozing malice.

"I don't know about what you are saying, president, but I'm sure that everyone has their own circumstances at the time, and if someone believes only that he suffered because of that, then it's not really true because maybe the other person suffered more than them." Jaehyun speaks, his dark eyes displaying an enormous amount of emotion right now.

And with that, Vaan's intellect makes a connection. He should hire him at all costs if he needs to get revenge on this individual and discover the whole truth. Despite this, what will he do with the hate and emotions he possesses for this person? If he desires to pursue vengeance, he ought to be forced to restrain his emotions.

And with that, Vaan simply collapses back onto his swaying chair, letting out a long breath and suppressing his internal rage.

"I apologise, Mr. Jeon Jaehyun. I misunderstood you with someone else whom I hate with the core of my heart, but I think I'm wrong here. So, please continue with your interview and tell me about yourself, Mr. Jeon."