🔶𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆:12🔶

𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌
♥︎𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔♥︎

✯✯✯

‘𝑩𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓

𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚.’

✯✯✯

_______________________________________

𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕

𝑳𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝑨𝒕 𝑮𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒚

"Whoa! Look who's here, bear." The abrupt man that appears in front of Jin at the door to the private cabin makes him squeal loudly.

"Aww! Jesus, please keep me from losing my composure." Taehyung rubs his temple in frustration as he makes an internal plea.

🤦🤦

On the other hand, the man in his twenties gave a startled, high-pitched gasp. Jin then wrapped a strong hug around him, stopping him in his tracks.

"My kangaroo, OMO. I really do miss you. How are you doing, my dear?" Jin bombards him with questions, stroking the silky black hair of the younger male.

The younger guy, referred to as Jeongguk, comes back to reality and embraces him back, totally conscious of the person, but he has to put on the facade to portray Jeon Jaehyun in the eyes of Kim Vaan because he comes here like that, and until he proves himself and his love, he won't disclose his real identity. Indeed, Jeongguk is aware that Tae is completely cognizant of who he really is, but neither Gguk nor Tae are expressing this knowledge.

The day this happened, Jeongguk would open his arms and hug his other loved ones once more, but not before he had to demonstrate his own worth and his undying love for his hyungie. Jeongguk wanted his hyungie to accept him first since he belonged to him first.

Jeongguk does not claim that he is innocent, but he also got penalised for a crime that he never committed, although something similar transpired with Taehyung also.

After pulling away from the hug, Jeongguk wipes the tears from the elder male cheeks and pats his head, trying to soothe him down.

"I'm so sorry, Hyung, but I have to do this. I can't reveal my identity, at least not now." Jeongguk converses with himself.

🥺🥺

"Why are you not saying anything, kangaroo?" Jin asks once more.

"Huh! I apologise, but I'm okay, sir. We haven't probably met before." Gguk has a dejected smile on his face as he speaks.

Seokjin is staring off into space, just like Jeongguk speaks, and he quickly turns his head to face him. Right now, Jeongguk is concerned for the elders' necks.

It's an understatement to say that Jin isn't shocked by the statement, but he appears incredibly silent to everyone present.

SeokJin peered into Gguk's eyes and realised everything after some time of reflection. His eyes were filled with an overwhelming amount of sadness as a result of parting ways with someone extremely significant when he was alone.

A distinct glow, however, was visible in his eyes, alerting him that he was still alive and that he would put things right. His eyes gleam with hope, demanding that a day will come when his beloved will once again love him wholeheartedly.

Sensing the tension between the two men, Taehyung got up from the couch and approached Jin Hyung. He grabs Jin's shoulder, kneads it, and speaks.