🔶Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ- 10🔶

Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ Bᴀᴄᴋ..

♥︎Lᴏᴠᴇs♥︎

✿︎✿︎✿︎

"Kᴇᴇᴘ Sᴍɪʟɪɴɢ....

Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ Yᴏᴜʀ Tᴇᴀʀs Cᴀɴ'ᴛ Tʜʀᴏᴡs
Yᴏᴜʀ Pʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍs Aᴡᴀʏ."

- Mᴜsᴋᴀɴ

✿︎✿︎✿︎

᯽᯽᯽᯽

Lᴇᴛ's Cᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ Fʀᴏᴍ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Wᴇ Lᴇғᴛ

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Kɪᴍ Mᴀɴsɪᴏɴ

Tɪᴍᴇ: Tᴡᴏ Dᴀʏs Lᴀᴛᴇʀ Aғᴛᴇʀ Tᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ Dɪsᴄʜᴀʀɢᴇ Fʀᴏᴍ Tʜᴇ Hᴏsᴘɪᴛᴀʟ

It's been two days since Taehyung was discharged from the hospital. His condition is looking much better than before. Since that particular time, WooShik has taken care of almost everything in the absence of Taehyung in his company. And if we talk about Jaehyun, he has been around Vaan since the time his love met with an accident. I will tell you how.

After discharging from the hospital, Jeongguk takes unconscious Taehyung to his home with the help of WooShik and Jimin, and when Taehyung opens his tired eyes, his eyes meet the worst scenario, which is that Jeongguk is sitting on the floor beside the bed, holding his hands gently and crying his heart out while babbling some incoherent words.

"Bun" Taehyung called Jeongguk in a low voice, not thinking about anything about his past.

Jeongguk halts his every movement when he hears his love calling him by his nickname. Jeongguk pulls up his head, and his doe eyes meet with Taehyung's almond eyes. Both are staring at each other, and Tae is completely able to see the pain and hurt in his little one's love orbs.

"Hyungie." And with that, Jeongguk began to cry even harder, holding Tae's hands in his palms gently yet tightly. Taehyung's heart hurts so bad to see his baby's broken condition like this in front of him. Taehyung sat slightly with the help of his palms without noticing Jeongguk.

"Please don't cry, Bun." Tae said in a crackling tone while some hot tears streamed down his beautiful face.

"Hyungie, I'm sorry everything is happening to you because of me. I'm the Satan in your heaven, but I promise Hyung I can make everything right. The person who is trying to harm you will have to face Satan on earth. When I find them, I swear I will do the worst with them. They aren't aware of the bad side of me." Jeongguk said it with possessiveness, clutching Hyung's hand. His eyes slowly transformed dark, showing his possession and love for Taehyung.

After hearing Jeongguk's deep and dark voice filled with possessiveness, his body shivered down his spine. He is trying to take his hand from the grasp of Jeongguk, but he is failing miserably.

Taehyung is reflecting on Jeongguk's every statement and also about his past. Taehyung was not a little bean, neither nine years ago nor today. He was fully aware that his love had developed under someone's pressure, but he did not know who it was. Tae thought that Jeongguk's stepmother and stepsister might have threatened him, but there was no trace of their whereabouts.