🔶EPISODE- 7🔶

Welcome back
♥️Loves♥️

🌟🌟

“Yes,
You will rise from the ashes,
but the burning comes first.

For this part,
Dear,
You must be brave.”

- Unknown

🌟🌟

⟩⟩⟩⟩⟩⟨⟨⟨⟨⟨

_______________________________________

Location: At Jeongguk house

Time: Present

Continuing from where we left

Now that Monday has finally arrived, Jeongguk needs to depart at the appointed hour in order to avoid incurring his president's fury. It is 8:00 o'clock right now, and Jeongguk is about ready to leave for the firm. He finished his breakfast and made a packed lunch to keep himself healthy for his impending hardships.

He headed to the firm to avoid being belated with his car after finishing all matters pertaining to his health and employment. After nearly thirty minutes, he arrived at the company with a maniacal smile on his lips and sparkling eyes, knowing that he would be seeing the most important person in his life in a short while.

Location: At Golden Company

Time: Present

I'm delivering you this information given that the president of the Golden Company, Mr. Kim Vaan, is at the moment exiting his black Mercedes and heading towards his private cabin, which is situated on the building's eighteenth floor. As he is going towards the elevator, he meets with the person whom he despises to the core; nevertheless, he still ignores the churning of his stomach when Jeongguk expresses his bunny smile, gazing at his love. Jeongguk has previously depressed the lift's button for the 18th level, so Taehyung doesn't need to do it when he gets inside.

 Jeongguk has previously depressed the lift's button for the 18th level, so Taehyung doesn't need to do it when he gets inside

"Good morning, Mr. Kim." Jaehyun greets Vaan, bowing slightly and showing his bunny smile.

Once again, Vaan is on the verge of losing his formality in front of him, as his heart just wants to embrace his bun into a tight hug and never let him go, but again, those horrible past memories flashed in front of his doe-almond eyes, and he composed himself to not be broken in front of his Gguk.

"Hmm," Vaan replied in his deep, stoic voice.

After reaching the 18th floor, the elevator opens with a ding sound and both of them walks towards their respective cabins.