🔶𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆: 13🔶

𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌

❣︎𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔❣︎

𖣔𖣔𖣔

'𝑳𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆,
𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉.'

𖣔𖣔𖣔

__________________________________________

💞𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝑲𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒇𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔❣️💫

𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕....

Taehyung exits the party area, heading towards the parking space where his driver is standing a small away from the car. When the driver sees that his boss is coming there, he bows his head, and as he is progressing to open the car entryway for Taehyung, he signals for his driver to take off since he will drive the car himself.

As Taehyung is reaching to sit inside the car, his body feels a startling drag, which makes him turn around and clench his eyes shut.

Jeongguk pins Taehyung's body between the car and himself. He comes there to stop Taehyung since he is mindful of the on edge outrage of the elder male. After all, for how long will this proceed?

Taehyung will keep running away from his genuine feelings. Both of them are mindful that they will never drop out of love for each other, even if they want to.

Taehyung's body is shuddering due to the hot breath fanning around his neck. Jeongguk is nuzzling into his neck, noticing the sweet and stirring natural fragrance of his hyungie.

😳😳

Taehyung makes a attempt to push Gguk, but he is falling flat pitiably since his body is deceiving him and responding emphatically to the touch of the younger male.

"Let me go, please." Tae sobs quietly, murmuring under his breath.

"Hyungie, first, let's go home." Still cradling his hyungie in his arms, Gguk murmurs.

"I'm not worthy of feeling the warmth of a home."

"I'm also trapped behind four walls that never provide me with the comfort I crave but it's not because I'm unworthy of warmth, but rather because I live alone and without my love there. So, when Hyungie is with me, I feel at home." Gguk answered, overwhelmed, tears and rage welling up in his red eyes.

"You just go to your house."

The next instant, Taehyung is sitting next to Jeongguk as he drives the car in the direction of Taehyung's mansion in the passenger seat.

The drive is filled with silence. After nearly 45 minutes, they reached the destination, and Gguk picked up Taehyung in bridal style and entered inside the mansion.

Taehyung's face turns scarlet from blushing, and he covers his face in his lover's firm chest, encircling his arms around the neck of Gguk.

😊😳