🔶EPISODE- 8🔶

Welcome back
♥️Loves♥️

🌸🤍

“I like the scars because I like the stories.

Bravery, stupidity, pain—

none of them come free”.

— Jessica Martinez

🌸🤍

____________________________________

Location: At Golden company

Time: Present

Jeongguk is feeling extremely anxious since Taehyung isn't in the workplace at the scheduled hour this morning. Kim Vaan is never late for work in the universe; therefore, everybody in the company is practically stunned by this unexpected revelation.

Following that, Jeongguk is seated in his cabin, dialling Hyung, his assistant, who happens to be Namjoon, in order to find out more concerning this unanticipated occurrence. It's not as though he didn't attempt to call Vaan on his phone, but the phone line consistently says, "The number you are trying to reach is currently switched off."

After four rings, Namjoon picks up his boss's call, and when he hears his boss's shaky and terrified voice, his senses are at their peak.

"Hyung"

"What happened, Jeongguk? Tell me?" Namjoon inquires, being concerned.

"Hyung, he is late. You know that he was never late for his scheduled time in the company and never avoided his work, no matter what happened. You understand naa hyung what I'm trying to say?" Jeongguk said it in a shaky tone. 

"Okay, wait, I will try to check on him till then you contact him to know more about him. Okay, don't worry; nothing happens. Calm down. Hmm," Namjoon tries to make him calm down. 

"Hmm, okay, Hyung, but please hurry."

"Hmm"

With that, Jeongguk cut the call with his assistant and instantly called his close hyung to learn about his love. 

"What happen?" His hyung speaks, knowing that Gguk is feeling terrible right now.

"Hyung, do you know where he is? He didn't even receive my calls or pick up the company's calls. I don't know what happened. Please help me. I'm terrified."

"Gguk, open the television."

"What hyung? Are you going to be mad? Here, I'm telling you about my miseries, and you."

"Gguk, please calm down, open television, and then reach the address I'm messaging you."

Without any further delay, Jaehyun switches on the television right away. As soon as he sees the incident unfold before his Bambi eyes, he lets go of the remote control he was clutching. His eyes puffed up, and his whole face turned red as hot tears began to pour down his cheeks. He collapses and falls to his knees, crying uncontrollably at the scene he is witnessing on the screen.

So, let me tell you about the scenario shown on television about the almost-number-one CEO of the country. 

"Mr. Kim Vaan's Mercedes had a fatal collision with a large truck that was carrying a large amount of goods. People present on the spot say that the collision was very strong, but let us tell you that at present he has been taken to the hospital, but his condition is said to be very critical." The reporters on television speaks while showing this 👇👇 image on the television screen.