🔶𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞: 15🔶

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
♡︎𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬♡︎

☺︎︎𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥☺︎︎

☆☆☆

♥︎𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞♥︎

~ 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐲♥︎

☆✩✩

𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐀𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐤𝐉𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭

"Just stop your shit' here, you lizard." Jeongguk screamed and yelled at the newcomer in the house, fuming with rage.

😡

"Oh! Mr. Vaan, your personal assistant is so loud. I'm wondering how you can handle him. Uff!" The newcomer speaks, eyeing Gguk disgustingly.

Tae's hands balled in fist at the unexpected yet expected statement, but still he replied composedly with a tight-lipped smile.

"Oh! Don't worry, Miss, about that. I don't think you have to care about what's mine. So it's better if we focus on our meeting rather than diverting your attention to someone who's mine."

Seokjin is smirking internally, looking at the scene unfolding in front of him while sipping on his vanilla shake calmly, like it's his daily routine.

😏

"This bitch' really never changes." WooShik cursed mentally.

While someone's face becomes the shade of crimson red from blushing at his love, uhmm! Uhmm! At his president's words.

"Hyungie" Gguk whines internally.

☺️☺️

And Vaan, who is completely conscious of the younger male situation, is chukling at the younger, flustered face expressions.

"Oh! Mr. Vaan, don't get angry; I'm just speaking the truth." She speaks while eyeing Jaehyun.

"Enough, Miss Eun. I think there is nothing left to talk about. So I think you should leave now." Vaan speaks coldly, standing on the couch.

"Oh! I apologise, Mr. Kim. Let's talk about the deal."

"That's better for you." Vaan mumbles under his breath.

"Uhm! Mr. Vaan, can we talk somewhere private? I mean, I don't want to share my project details in front of others. I hope you understand me." Eun speaks sincerely, but as you all know, bitc'hes are never sincere.

"What? No, hyu--ng, I mean, the president doesn't go anywhere." Jeongguk's eyes grew wider, and he yelled. However, his body is still trembling due to her presence.

"Am I asking you, Mr. Jaehyun?"

"But I'm telling you bit-I mean, Miss Eun."

"Enough. Let's go to Mr. SeokJin's room; we can talk there." Tae said.

"Oh! Yeah, Mr. Kim." Eun speaks with a disgusting smirk.

Then Vaan and Eun stride towards the room, with Jaehyun beside Vaan.