Chapter Six

Minho's POV

A week later

After all this time we were finally on a break. We had arrived in Daegu a couple days ago. Everyone was so tired to go adventuring but then again we arrived pretty late. So we had rested a couple of days. This morning when we woke up we were all in a good mood finally being able to get a full night sleep does things to you. While making breakfast Chan and I talked about the plans we had made for today. We had planned to go sightseeing and then come back to watch some movies.

First we went to the Daegu Arboretum. Seeing all the different plants they had was beautiful. There was so many colors all types of flowers, cati and trees. They even shaped some of the shrubs and bushes as different animals. It really was beautiful. Felix would have loved it here. Next we went to Seoman Market we got hungry with all the walking and looking at plants. When walking in you could smell all the different types of food and see all kinds of small shops. After walking around eating and almost buying everything there was we decided to head back to the house.

When we got there Jeongin and Changbin went to get the bedding to put in the living room. Chan and I got started on the snacks while Seungmin got the blankets. Once everyone was settled in we started with some random movies but by the fourth movie everyone was asleep. I guess all the walking tired them out. So I decided to clean up and make sure my mates were comfy. After making sure everyone was comfortable I decided to take a walk around the park that I saw on the way back to the house.

While walking around I saw how everyone was out with their families and having picnics. Some were flying kites, others playing hide-n-seek and a cute family having a party for what seemed to be triplets. They weren't identical but you could tell they were related, they all had the same smile. A smile that looks so similar to our sunshines. After looking away from the family i saw that the sun was setting so I decided to get something to eat. So after having a snack at a near convience store I decided to sit at a bench close by. After looking at the sunset i started to reminisce on how our relationship used to be. And how much it had changed since Felix had left. After he left no one was the same. Jisung didn't have his sunshine twin and therefore lost his light. Chan had lost his piece of home away from home. Changbin lost his soulmate. Hyunjin lost his angel and muse. Seungmin lost his comfort and Jeongin had lost his personal therapist and comforting hugs. And i had lost my fourth kitten and cuddle bug.

While getting lost in my head thinking about everything i heard someone walking closer. They had put a plate with cake next to me and when i heard his voice i knew that this was my sunshine. When he walked away i saw where he was heading, he was apart of the little family with the triplets. While staring at him i couldn't help but wonder, were those two guys his new mates? Were those his kids or did they belong to the other two? As i stared at the kids i noticed how they looked like our sunshine same smile and freckles. When did he give birth to them? When i saw them go into the tent i wanted to follow him but i knew that he would run away. So I headed home with best news for my mates but with a heartache that our sunshine had given birth to either the kids of those two guys or hope that they might be ours.

A/N
Chapter finished
Not proof-read.