Chapter Eighteen

Third POV

"Do you think the guys are okay in Daegu honey?" " I'm sure they're fine babe. " She gasped, " What if we gather all their parents and go visit them and make sure they get rest. After all they have a year off. You know they haven't been able to rest properly since our baby left." " Im sure they are resting love. What if we go and we end up disturbing them more than actually helping?" " Honey are you going against me on this?" She glared at her husband. " Of course not honey let me just call all of them now." " Thats what i thought."

That's how all their parents ended up taking time off to spend time with their heartbroken sons. Ever since their baby omega had left them all their free time went into trying to find him. Felix was their sunshine just as much as he was for their sons. After he had left it took the guys a month to tell their parents that he had left and why it had happened. And just as heartbroken as their sons, they were also dissapointed; how could they treat their sunshine like that and for a long time. How could they not see how unhappy their little omega was. They weren't able to spend much time with them since they were so busy be it with work or searching. When they had heard they got a year off they decided to take time off as well. After all this time they needed to see how they were doing.

Arriving first Chans' parents decided to wait for everyone to gather. Next came Jeongins parents and slowly the rest arrived. " How are you guys?" asked Minhos mother. " Everyone took turns explaining how they were doing and complaining about their sons, which caused laughter in the group. " Let check into the hotels and we'll go see them tomorrow morning for a surprise breakfast yeah?" questioned Changbins father. " Okay let's go"
Arriving to their rooms which was a whole floor just for the parents they bid goodnight to each other before walking to the doors. " Remember we meet up at eight in the lobby and drive to the boys." explained Seungmins mother." " Okay good night everyone".
Finishing their goodnights they all entered their rooms and went to sleep.

~

Felix's POV

Waking up surrounded by your mates and children was the best way to wake up.
Getting up slowly i made sure everyone was still asleep before getting my phone and taking a picture. Looks like a have a new lock screen. Going to the bathroom to freshen up, I paused, i don't have a toothbrush. Checking the cabinets I couldnt find one. I sighed. I have to wake up one of the guys. Going back I saw them still asleep. Aww they look so cute. Choosing to wake Jisung, since he was at the edge of the cuddle party. " Sungie" shaking him a bit he started to wake up. Opening his eyes a little. " Felix?" Suddenly he jumped up. "Whats wrong? Are you okay baby?" Giggling I answered. " I'm fine Sungie i just wanted to ask if you had extra toothbrushes." " Oh yeah baby they're in the closet next to the bathroom." " Okay thank you." Standing up again i headed to the closet and sure enough they had a lot of toothbrushes. While brushing my teeth i saw Jisung step into the bathroom too. "Whats up?" " Nothing baby just watching." He smiled softly. " Okay."

Continuing to brush i lower myself to rinse out. I hear Jisung come closer before laying himself on top of me. " Sungie what are you doing?" " You know i think i'm going to be attached to you like this all day." " Okay but the rest of your mates are gonna be jealous that you're like this." "Our mates can suck it up. I missed you sunshine." " I missed you too Sungie" I whispered back. Standing straight again I looked into the mirror. Making eye contact with Jisung felt like it did ten years ago. " I love you sunshine." Letting a small gasp I turn away blushing. Thinking back, would anything had changed if i had stayed? Dismissing the thought. Well there's no point thinking of that now. Looking back up at Jisung I see him still staring with a smile on his face. " You know sunshine you're really pretty when you blush." " Shut up Sungie, i'm gonna get started on breakfast." " Okay baby i'll be down in a minute." "Okay."

Passing by the dog pile of guys i see my babies sleeping cuddling into their dads. Im surprised they're still sleeping they usually get up as soon as the sun came up. Going into the kitchen to see what i could make. Trying to come up with a menu was pretty hard considering there were a lot of guys and they all had different tastes. Hearing Sungie come down the stairs and walking straight into my back. Hugging as tight as he could, " Sungie loosen up a little" "Nope you're stuck with me for the rest of your life." " Okay okay." I laughed. Hearing a knock at the door he finally loosened up, " Go see who it is Sungie." " Okay but if its that alpha again im fighting him." he laughed. " Sure whatever Sungie."

" Moms? Dads? What are you guys doing here?"

Crap.

A/N
Chapter done.
Not proof-read.