Chapter Seven

Minho's POV

Should i wake them up or should i wait till the morning when everyone has the energy to look for him?
I watched my mates sleep and realized that we could look tomorrow. They had been so tired all these years and finally seeing them get some sleep put me at ease. I don't think i've ever seen Chan get this much sleep before. With that last thought i went to bed.

~

The next morning i was the last to wake up but as soon as i did i ran to my mates. " I FOUND FELIX!!!!"
The silence was loud and reminded me of the crows on a song Chan had written a couple years ago and then there were shouts coming from everywhere trying to gather to where I was. Chan had came out of the restroom covered in bubbles. Jeongin had dropped a plate. Hyunjin tried to get of the bed too fast and got twisted in his blanket. Jisung had spit his drink on Seungmin and changbin hit his head running to where i was standing. " What do you mean you found Felix?" " Exactly as i said i saw Felix last night at the park" Again everyone was screaming but this time with joy. The maknae line had gotten in one of those jumping circles yelling yes. Hyunjin pretended to faint, Changbin looked lost in thought and Chan was so close to crying. " Why didn't you wake us up and tell us last night?" " Because i need to tell you something else."

With that they got quiet. " Lets sit in the living room and i'll explain." After explaining that after my walk at the park he came up to me and gave me cake i saw in their eyes that they were happy he was still the same sunshine. But their faces darkened when i told them that he was with another alpha and omega. They had darkened more when i told them he had kids. " Are you sure they're his?" asked Chan. "Yeah if you look at them you could see his freckles and they have his smile." I paused. "And from what i heard he calls them sunshines." " Do you think he moved on from us?" whimpered Jeongin. " I hope not."
" Guys we need to get him back." exclaimed Hyunjin. "Okay we're gonna have to split up we'll go in groups around the town and search for him again. When either of us find him call the group and we'll meet up in the same place got it?" " Got it"

~

We had spent the whole day trying to look for him but no one was able to find him.
Weeks had past and still nothing, no matter where we went we didn't catch a single glimpse of him. That was until Jisung's craving for cheesecake was the day we finally had found him again.

" Hyung do you want to come with me?" " Where are we going?" " I want cheesecake and i asked around and someone said theres a cafe not far from here that sells the best ones so lets gooo" " Okay fine but your getting me a coffee" Alright deal."
Hopefully we find him soon.

A/N
Chapter Seven is done.
Not proof-read