Chapter Thirty-Five

Third POV

The next morning~

Jisung was the first to wake up, stretching lightly he looked around to see if anyone else was awake. Seeing everyone still asleep he gently stood up from the bed he shared with Seungmin. Looking around for something to do he saw a random notebook on the coffee table suddenly getting inspiration to write a song he sat down on the loveseat. Getting lost in the wording and trying to figure out the perfect melody he spent an hour or two sitting there. Finally getting an idea on how the melody should be he rushed to wake up Chan before he forgot how it sounds.
"Hyung wake up! Hyung!.." Gently shaking him was obiously doing nothing so he went with his usual strategy. "Hyung Felix got hurt!.." saying it a little too loud he realized he messed up when he saw all of his mates eyes, except Felixs of course, snap open. They all sat up in a hurry and turned to Felix expecting to see him in tears or pain instead they see him still asleep snoring cutely with their babies cuddling into him. They all turned to Jisung with a murderous glare. Smiling innocently he slowly walked to the restroom ready to protect himself against his mates. Keeping an eye on the most dangerous of his mates he didn't realize one of his softer mates had gotten up from the bed. Bumping into a wall he immediately turned to get a hold of the door, turning into what he thought was the wall he faceplated on Jeongins chest. Looking up at his mate he smiled innocently. "Hehe hi Inne." Staring at his mate with a blank glare he answered. "Hi Hannie." Failing to notice another one of his mates coming up behind him he yelled when he was suddenly airborne scaring their omega and babies awake. Felix shot up confused about the scream until he remembered he had kids quickly looking at his babies seeing them as confused as he was once they saw none of them were hurt, they turned to the huddle of men in the middle of the room and finally saw what was happening. All of his mates were surrounding a red faced Jisung who was getting tortured with tickles and pillow hits. Deciding to help him out after a few more minutes of torture he called out to the guys. "My loves? What are you doing?" Jisung quickly turned to his savior and ran to him. "Lixxie these beasts were torturing me." pretending to weep hysterically. "This dork decided to wake us all up by saying that you were hurt, so naturally we all woke up panicked." explained Changbin. "Oh why did you wake them up like that Sungie?" He smiled at him sheepishly. "Hehe well I woke up earlier and I suddenly got inspiration to write a song and while I was writing i had the melody playing in my head so I tried to wake up Channie hyung but he wouldn't wake up so I used something that always worked." he explained. "So me being injured is the only way to wake you guys up?" Felix asked confused. "Well yeah... Kind of... we used to be light sleepers because of how much we worked but ever since you came into our lives we started sleeping more deeply because of how comfortable you made us. And one day while you were away at one of your fashion shows, the one where you hurt your back, we were all sleeping after coming home from the company and Jisung being the curious baby wanted to see how the show was going and he found out about your injury and rushed to the room panicking and yelled that you got hurt not realizing that we were all asleep. But that seemed to do the trick, we all woke up at the news and we spent the whole day trying to get a hold of you until we saw you and your manager walked into the house." Interpreted Chan.

Shocked at the information he was just given Felix was surprised that his mates had that kind of reaction while being half asleep. "Oh and that one time when the babies were baking and I smelled smoke was the one of only times I've woken up so fast to make sure you guys were okay." continued Chan. "Wow you guys are really protective." Felix smiled. "I didn't think you would be this protective." The guys became anxious. What if he doesn't like how protective they are? "Is that bad princess?" Seungmin questioned worried. "NO! No its not its just that I never noticed until now I guess. It feels good to know that you guys can protect the babies whenever they're in trouble." They all relaxed happy that their omega wouldn't freak out about their overprotectiveness when they wouldn't be able to control it. "Baby we'll also protect you." Stated Minho walking closer to Felix. "You and the babies are all that matters to us now." Smiling gently at him he leaned down kissing him delicately before kissing their babies foreheads who decided to go back to sleep after seeing that their appas were okay. "Ooo I want to kiss him too!" whisper-yelled Hyunjin. They jumped up trying to get to Felix first, all wanting a kiss from their baby. Smiling softly at them Felix gave all a kiss before getting up walking to the restroom.

Watching their omega in the restroom they all relaxed. Thinking back to last night made them tense again. What should they do about their boss? He not only kept knowledge about their omega away from them but also worked them to the bone for the past seven years. Keeping them so busy that the few days they had off went trying to relax with the thought of their missing omega and how to find him, which just went to them stressing over how to find him. "Babes what are we going to do about Jyp?" asked Jeongin. Just hearing his name made them irritated. "I don't know baby but we cant be working for him anymore." Chan uttered. Surprised at the news they all looked at their oldest alpha. "Are you sure hyung?" questioned Minho. "Yeah love. This fucking dick worked us everyday to make more songs or dances. Hyunjin hadn't been home for almost the whole seven years after Felix left. Seungmin and Jeongin have had more come backs than any other soloist and group under him. We need to do something now that we know what he's been doing." Walking out of the restroom Felix sat on his lap. "What if he knew that you guys would quit after finding me?" Looking at him confused Chan asked. "What do you mean baby?" "Well he was the only person in Seoul who knew where I was yet he never told you. Knowing that I would tell you he knew would make you guys mad and not want to trust him anymore, so he tried to make you guys work on more stuff to make more money before you guys leave him knowing that you guys can basically run the entertainment without him. Plus if anything you guys get more respect than he does and all the workers don't like him." Finally seeing the connection the guys were beyond ticked off. "It looks like we're going back to Seoul a whole lot earlier than planned." Agreeing with him they began to brainstorm how they could leave without the whole world knowing. "But won't people realize we left after a while?" asked Jisung. "Felix is right we basically run the place if anything they would notice if we don't come back after the year is done. Everyone in the company was sad to see us leave for such a long already if we quit now they might quit too. And I would hate to see all of co-workers out of a job." "Oh oh what if you just make your own company or just kick Jyp out I don't think anyone would mind." Felix exclaimed bouncing in Chan's lap. Grabbing his hips Chan sat him still. "Baby you cant just bounce on me like that in the middle of a serious conversation." Chan teased smiling at the blushing omega. "Hehe sorry Channie I got excited." "It's okay baby but what do you mean kicking Jyp out. I don't think the shareholders would like that." "Yes they would many of the shareholders have held meetings without Jyp because they think he is irresponsible and childish. And the only reason I know this is because I'm still friends with their kids." Smiling at him they thought about how they didn't realize their sunshine would be friends with everyone at the company. He would always smile and talk to anyone willing. "And you guys have a secret weapon no one knows about." He grew excited. "What secret weapon?" asked Changbin confused. "You have me and Rachel. No one knows we're siblings and she's really hard to hire because of how high her win rate is. So Jyp wont even know who he's going up against." Felix smiled devilishly.

Smiling at their genius omega, they couldn't have been more lucky to have him as their mate. "Baby do you think you could ask Rachel to come over for lunch so we could talk it over?" requested Hyunjin. "Sure let me call and ask her." Walking back to the restroom to make his call, he left his mates to talk. Smiling once more to them he gently closed the door. Putting the phone to his ears he heard the line ring by the third ring he was greeted by a hyper Olivia, "Hi Lixxie! How are you baby? Is everything okay? How are all the babies?" "Hi Livie, i'm fine. The babies are all doing good and there's something I want to talk with Rachel about. Can you pass her the phone?" Hearing her brother so serious she knew it was probably about his mates. "Rachel Lixxie wants to talk to you!!" "Coming!" Running to Olivia she grabbed her phone. "What's up Lix? Is everything okay?" she asked. "Hey Rae do you think you come over for lunch the guys want to talk to you about their boss?" Immediately knowing what they were going to ask her. "Sure Lixxie, i'll be there soon. Love you." "Love you too Rae. See you soon."

~

Rachel POV

Immediately understanding what my brother-in-laws were going to ask I called my secretary. Waiting for him to pick up his phone, by the fifth ring he answered. "Kevin I swear if you were twerking to Beyonce instead picking up my call I will cut your pay by half." "Well let's just say for my sake I was cleaning my room. Anyways what's up boss what do need?" Kevin my secretary was a hard worker but when Beyonce is involved he becomes another person, "I need you to send me all the files we have on Jyp." "Okay but aren't you with sunshine right now, what does this have to do with Jyp?" I smirked,

"I believe we are about to get the last piece to finally get rid of him."

A/N
Chapter Complete.
Not proofread.