Chapter One

Hello, readers! This story will not be completed here in Wattpad like my other Patreon exclusive stories. To read more of this story you can pledge to my Patreon creator page or join my Facebook VIP Group. And to join kindly message me on Facebook Rej Martinez. I will only post here a few free to read chapters and you can decide whether if you want to continue reading it in Patreon or the VIP Group. Thank you so much!

Chapter One

The Intruder

Ali

One of the spoiled brats of the Rozovskys.

It's what other people would think of me. Especially those who know my family...

Malaki at makapangyarihang pamilya ang mga Rozovsky. Kaya naman ang iba kung hindi nirerespeto ng lubos ang pangalan namin ay takot naman.

I sighed.

People can think whatever about me. I do not have a care anymore.

I have my own reason why I became like this...

I was in high school when I met my ex, Maximilian Bauer, at the academy. And I thought that he was my first love. And I even think that we would be together until we get married and have children in the future...

But that future with him never happened and we didn't end up together.

At first I even blamed my parents...

My Dad was a bit strict... and didn't want a boy around his only girl at that time. Kaya naman kay Mommy ko na lang muna sinabi ang tungkol sa amin ni Max...

And until we became college students, our relationship remained. Max was gentle to me... and he was kind as well. Kaya naman nagustuhan ko na rin siya.

At dati rin ay siya pa lang ang naglakas ng loob na lapitan ako at kausapin. Because other kids in school know about my family and my brothers.

But I thought that Max was different. Magkaklase kami at nagsimula niya akong ligawan sa pag-iwan lang ng kung ano-anong mga bagay sa locker ko. Be it some books, since he knew that I love reading too and it became my hobby sometime while I was growing up. And especially when you're surrounded by all the brothers I only have, I must also find a hobby that I can enjoy even when I'm alone because sometimes boys just have their own things.

And I would thank him for the book, and we would start talking about its contents and the author. Pagkatapos ay nakakapag-usap na rin pala kami ng tungkol din sa aming dalawa...

I smiled at Max.

And he smiled at me, too. "I'm glad you liked it." He said about the book.

Niyakap ko naman ang libro na bigay niya sa dibdib ko at lalo pa akong ngumiti sa kaniya. "Of course. Uh, thank you for this. I have other books at home, too. You wanna try reading them, too?" I offered to him.

And he nodded fast at me. "Well, yes, sure! Of course!"

And we would often read books in the school's library...

I'm the only girl in the family. And I was deeply loved by my loving parents and sweet siblings. Kaya naman lumaki rin ako and became a little soft...

And it was in college when I decided to let my parents know about my boyfriend. Especially when Max already tried to propose to me. He said that we would get married when I want it, too.

And the naive little princess that I was... I fall in love with the kind of romance... I fell into the trap.

Until I realize that things aren't just as simple as that.

Especially when you're a Rozovsky...

"Get away from that guy, Aletheia Hartmere. He's no good for you."

"Stop, Dad. You don't get it... We're in love..." Umiling ako sa kaniya.

Umawang naman ang labi ni Daddy habang nakatingin siya sa akin. He shook his head. And then he told me more about Maximilian Bauer that I didn't know before...

"I had that person investigated. And his family is doing more illegal things. He will only harm you." My father, Mikolos Adsmuir Rozovsky said.

Pero umiling pa rin ako sa sinasabi nila sa akin... I couldn't believe it.

But then... it's just the truth.

"I hope you can try to understand your father, Ali. He's just worried about you. You know that there's a reason why our family moved here in Germany. And your Dad decided for us to stay here for good..." Mom said.

And I can only look at her, and try to listen to my mom.

"He just doesn't want you to be in danger." She said.

Pero hindi ko pa rin agad na matanggap iyon noong una. Until I learned about its truthfulness like what my father said about the family of my boyfriend, when I heard what his family said exactly when I even went with him and visited their house. Despite of after my family told me that it's dangerous.

And my family didn't know I went here...

Maayos naman ako na pinatuloy sa malaki rin na bahay nila nang nagpunta ako. The Bauers welcomed me in their big mansion. Nasa isip ko pa rin iyong sinabi lang sa akin ni Daddy na tungkol sa family nila. But I still gave Max and his family the benefit of the doubt...

Max and I started dating in our last year in high school. And he's also my first boyfriend. And I already learned to love him...

Or maybe love was still far from me at that time... And I was yet to understand it more and more...

I was at the Bauer estate when I asked to use the bathroom, and when I returned I heard them talking about me...

"Did you already asked her? Did you asked her to marry you?"

"Yes, I did what you told me. But, Mom, I don't really want to pressure Ali. And we're still young—"

"Just do it, Maximilian! Do what you can. We need the power and connections of the Rozovskys..."

Pagkatapos ay natigil na rin sila sa pag-uusap nang marinig na nila ang mga yapak na pabalik...

And Max even smiled at me when he saw me back.

But I couldn't anymore. I couldn't smile at him. Pero hindi ako nagpahalata agad. Pinakisamahan ko pa rin sila. Just so after I could go home. And that was the first time I felt so unsafe...

And Max and I broke up in our first year at the university. Nilipat na rin ako ng university nina Daddy the next semester of that at pagkatapos kong makipaghiwalay.

Sinabi ko lang sa kaniya na maghiwalay na kami. I didn't say anything more after that even when he asked me why. I just chose to be quiet. And after that, hindi na kami muli pang nag-usap...

Lalo na at lumipat na rin ako ng eskwelahan.

I just realized from what I overheard with Max and his family, that it was like he only used me and got close to me just because his family had the intention of intruding the Rozovskys...

And from now on I should only think of him as the intruder who once tried to harm me and my family.