𝙴𝚟𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙿𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

Third Person POV:

The police arrived at the location and were looking around to find any evidence of Kokichi's disappearance. It didn't take too long for them to notice several blood and some weapon, which looked to be a bat.

Kirigiri took bits of evidence such as "Kokichi's phone" and swapped the blood for testing, to see if this was Ouma's blood. Shuichi was at the building and looking through some buses, and seeing if they had seen Ouma on their bus.

Some bus drivers replied to the situation, but some left him on read and didn't read his email. Shuichi got a call from Kirigiri telling him that she found some evidence and that the police would be taking photos of the scene.

Shuichi asked Kirigiri if she found any clues of what happened to Ouma. She explained that Ouma came to a weird location, which was pretty empty and quiet. Someone hit him with a bat and either took him somewhere hidden or took him somewhere abandoned.

Shuichi sighed and told her that he needed to find Ouma, she reassured him that she and her team would find him. She told Shuichi that she had to investigate so she'll have to hang up.

She hung up and Kaede came to the office and asked Shuichi if there was any update. Shuichi explained that Kirigiri found a bat, and somebody took Ouma somewhere abandoned.Kaito came and told Shuichi that there was a guest, asking to speak with him.

Shuichi got up from his seat and went to the front desk and saw a young lady. She had a purse and she looked modest. Shuichi greeted her and asked what she was there for. She looked at Shuichi and asked him if he knew Ouma-kun.

Using Ouma's referred nickname, only Shuichi use. Shuichi was concerned as he answered her question yes, She took out a card and gave it to Shuichi. She told him to call her at 9 pm, every day for Ouma's disappearance.

Shuichi was curious about who she was and how she knew Ouma. She told him that he should trust her and that she wanted to give a hand for Kokichi's disappearance. She excuses herself that she has to leave.

Shuichi watched her leave and Kaito walked up to Shuichi, as he saw the lady walking out of the building. Kaito curiously asked what happened? Shuichi zoned out and was distracted, but answered his question saying that she knew Ouma.

Somehow she might be led to some information about where Kokichi could be. Shuichi wasn't sure if he could fully trust her, but knows that he had faith in her. She's quite smart and looks like a type of gal, that might be a spy.

Kaito told Shuichi that all of the evidence from the last location of Kokichi's disappearance would arrive, while several stuff had to go under testing and checking for any fingerprints. 

Kirigiri would arrive soon and would speak with all of them, including Shuichi who would have more information.

Shuichi nodded and went to work, as he wanted to check for more evidence.After Kirigiri arrived, she came inside the building and went to Shuichi's office. She saw him working and calling, she saw Kaede who was next to him helping out.

Kaito was asleep and seemed to be a bit overwhelmed, about Ouma's disappearance and also with the lack of work he's done. Kirigiri spoke up and told everyone to come to her office immediately.

Shuichi stopped speaking and Kaito woke up and turned to Kirigiri who looked serious. Shuichi nodded excused himself, and told the person on the phone that he'll call later.

Shuichi POV:

Everyone went to Kirigiri's office and we all sat down, as she started talking to all of us. She explained that she found some trace of evidence leading to Kokichi's disappearance. The others are still searching to find anything relevant to Ouma's case.

She told me that she took some pictures and wants him to put them on a (cork) billboard, as I do my job and find nothing. Kaede asked Kirigiri if she needed to do something. She told her that she could help Shuichi and even talk to the people in town, where Kokichi was last missing.