𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 & 𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚛

There will be sensitive information in this chapter (such as getting spiked/dr*gged). 

If you are not comfortable with these topics mention. I recommend you not read this chapter.

Third Person POV:

Shuichi was busy with the investigation and went to the lab to talk to the person. They found out that the DNA wasn't Ouma's blood, but rather someone else. 

Shuichi asked about the phone and the female told him, that it was Ouma's phone since his fingerprint was on it. Shuichi now had evidence about something and asked the female, to give him the phone.

She gave it to him and Shuichi unlocked Ouma's phone and checked through his text messages. He found something very odd in Ouma's text from the person, who was a part of the kidnapping.

He read through the whole text message and Shuichi didn't seem to find anything related, no location and nothing about the person. 

Shuichi asked the female about the blood testing. The female explained that she was not too sure who it could be, since it's impossible to figure out the person with the same blood type.

Shuichi sighed and thanked the lady, and drove back to the police station. After arriving back at the station, he got inside and Kaede was waiting inside for Shuichi. 

Saihara looked at Kaede and asked her if she needed anything. Kaede told Shuichi that she had some news. Shuichi asked Kaede to come to the office, so she could talk about it privately. 

She nodded and the both of them went to Shuichi's office. Kaede closed the door behind her and sat down, while Shuichi was standing up.

"Kaito and I tracked the location to the call, but the issue is the location isn't accurate," Kaede said

"You guys tracked the location, but the location isn't the right location?" Shuichi asked

"Well you can say it like that, but the location is like not in the city at all" Kaede explained

"It's outside of Toyko?" Shuichi asked

Kaede explained that it was outside of Toyko but it's like an unknown location, and the coordinates aren't helping them track the location of the call. 

Shuichi thought about it and knew that someone was trying to trick them. Kaito came into the room and asked Shuichi about last night's conversation with Kokichi. 

Shuichi sighed and explained that Ouma wasn't safe and that someone was taking care of him and his name was Izuru. Kaito asked if Izuru was a good guy? 

Shuichi explained to both of them that he wasn't too sure, since Izuru was a part of this kidnapping. He isn't a bad guy to be sure, and Shuichi was having a hard time about all of this.

This is because last night's conversation was so unusual since Ouma had never been this serious about anything. Shuichi knew that Ouma wasn't alright because of his voice tone.

He was in danger and not even safe at all, but all this was so sudden to Shuichi. He had to wait for tonight to talk to the female spy, for any new information about all this.