Chapter 13

For next two month the boys got closer. They hung out every day. When their parents returned from the trip, they started to go outside so they won't be bothered by their parents, who are happy, their sons are getting along.

Like today, the were at the arcade hanging out.

"I can do this." Kageyama encouraged himself in front of the claw machine.

"You've been playing this at least twenty time already. You'll spend all your money." the blond was leaning against the game.

"I'm sure this time, I'll get it."

He didn't. The plushie slipped form the claw fer second before reaching his end.

"Let me try for you. Which one?" Tsukishima asked the boy.

"...That fish." he pointed at the blue plushie.

Tsukishima stared at the claw and the fish for a minute before playing the game. The fish fall right before the end.

"Let it be. Let's play something else." Kageyama pulled the his sleve.

"One more try. I promise." the blond smiled at the raven.

And he did success. The plushie fell right into the winning hole.

"Yours." he gave younger that fish.

"Thanks...." he hid his blushing face behind the plushie. He realised that someting is wrong with him whenever he's with Tsukishima. He chose to ignore it, but the feeling of something in his stomach is too strong for his liking.

"Why did you insisted on winning that?" he asked as he watched the blond playing a shooting game.

"Simple. Cause you wanted it." he grinned at the boy.

The raven blushed and hugged the plushie tightly. "I see..."

"And I see the cheater with a gel fucker over there." Tsukishime said and head pointed at the couple.

After a while everyone eventually found out about the break up between the two. Yamaguchi was too obvious with his new boyfriend.

"..." Kageyama looked at the directiong and saw Terushima talking with Yamaguchi hugging his arm. "Are- are you over him?" he hesitantly asked.

"I am. He's not wort to cry about anyway. I'm perfectly fine with where I am right now." he said and cheered when he won the game.

"Cool I guess."

"Let's go somewhere else. Seeing those two is making me wanna puke." he grabbed Kageyama's hand and dragged him out of the arcade.

They were on a walk at the park. The saw an ice cream stand and went to buy some.

"You're a freak. Who buys themself a chocolat mint flavor?" Kageyama looked at him in dissapointement.

"I like it. You on the other hand are too basic. Vanille is old class." he smirked at him.

"Whatever." he started to eat his ice cream. Eventually when he finished, he got ice cream all over his mouth and cheeks.

"You're so careless." Tsukishima sighed and took out a tissue, handing it ot him. Kageyama was about to grab it, when Kei changed his decision and was wiping the ice cream off himself. That took the younger off guard and he blushed when Tsukishima was leaning closer to him.

Cute. Tsukishima smiled to himself.

"T-That's enough. Let's go home." Kageyama pushed his hands away and started walking by himself making the blond follow him.