Chapter 15

Later that day, Tsukishima was just laying on his bed, reading a book. He survived the interrogation from his parents and brother about Kageyama and noy he was just chilling.

When it was time to go to bed he brushed his teeth and turned off the lights. He was slowly falling asleep when his phone started vibrating.

Irritated, he opened the chat and saw Kageyama texting him.

Kags 🫐

Kags 🫐: Are you sleeping?

Suki 🍓: Yes

Kags 🫐: But you're texting back

Suki 🍓: Really? Didn't notice

Kags 🫐: What?

Suki 🍓: Jeez, let me sleep King

Kags 🫐: So it is you 🫵

Suki 🍓: Who else?😑

Kags 🫐: Nevermind

Kags 🫐: Let's go hang out 😎

Suki 🍓: ...

Suki 🍓: You've got to be kidding me

Suki 🍓: IT'S 1 AM!

Kags 🫐: So? It's the perfect time 😌

Suki 🍓: Hell no

Kags 🫐: I'll be waiting in front of your house

Suki 🍓: No you won't 😡

Seen

"Seriously, this guy..." he sighed and got up. He found some hoddie and sweatpans and got dressed.

He looked out of his window and saw Kageyama standing on his skateboard and drinking milk. Tsukishishima remembered that he also got one on Christmas from Miwa-san three years ago, but never learned how to skate. He started searching around his room and found it under his bed. Maybe I can learn how to use this thing. He thought and quietly left his room.

"Finally, took you long enough." Kageyama teased him when he closed the entrance door of his house.

"Well if you didn't make me go out in the middle of the night maybe I would be more happy."

"Stop being grumpy. I see you still have it huh?" Tobio pointed at the skateboard in his hands. "You know how to skate?"

"No."

"Then why did you take it with you?"

"Because I saw you with it." the blond shrugged.

"Pfft- then let me teach you." he happily got on his board and skated away.

"Hey, wait for me." Tsukishima rolled his eyes and ran after him.

They arrived at the small skatepark.

"Oh, right!" Kageyama happily jumped off the board while Tsukishima totaly exhaused from running, dropped down on his knees.

"I want to kill you so badly." the blond glared at the younger.

"Don't be like this. You are a basketball player, you should be use to running laps, right?"

"Yeah, but not in the damn 1 am, you moron." he rolled his eyes.

"Well? Wanna learn how to skate?" the raven ignored the statement.

"Not today. I'll just watch you."

"Sure."