Chapter 4

It was the time when both Kageyama's and Tsukishima's parent left for their work/vacation? They decided they will use the opportunity to be in Canada and have fun after work.

It was the first morning when Tobio was home alone. He had been thinking lately about Yamaguchi. He was often with some other guy and it looked liked they were dating. Hinata was so nosy and whenever he saw them somewhere, he would send a photo to Kageyama. Maybe Yamaguchi and Tsukishima broke up. That would be a better explanation. He thought to himself. 

He walked to school since it was monday, looking like a zombie. He hates waking up early.

And again for the past few day he saw Yamaguchi holding hands with some guy from basketball team. Terushima Yuuji, he found out the guy's name. He's on he same team as Tsukishima. Even though Kageyama disliked him, he's very observant and knew a lot of things about four eyes.

But today he didn't see Tsukishima at school. That was unusual for him. And the same the whole week. The blond guy didn't came to schooll for five days. Kageyama just shrugged and went on with his day.

He was walking back home from practice, excited to take a shower when he comes home but he got a call. It was Tsukishima's mum. "Kei is sick and no one is there to take care of him. Can I ask you to bring him meidicine and some food, please Tobio? Just for few days. When he get better you can stop. I don't want him to murder you."  he remembered she saying.

"Gosh..." he sighed and went to the convenient store.

He was in front of the Tsukishima's house and was hesitant to ring the bell. He was standing there for five minutes before finally pressing the button.

After a while, sick Tsukishima opened the door with a blanket wraped around him.

"Wow you look like shit." Kageyama smirked.

"What the fuck? What in the hell are YOU doing here?" he glared at the raven.

"It's not like I'm here voluntarily. Your mum asked me to take care of you." the shorter guy said before inviting himself in.

"Oiii!"

"Shut up. Take some medicine and eat. I bought ramen." the boy stuffed things into Tsukishima's hands and went to kitchen.

"What are you doing?" Kei growled when he also entered the kitchen and put the food and medicines on the kitchen island.

"I figured you don't have anything here, so I bought groceries. You should be gratefull."

"Hmm..." Tsukishima frowned before opening the bowl of food. He was hungry and wasn't in the mood to argue with the guy.

"I thought you were sulking home because of the breakup. Instead you're sick. How unexpected." Kageyama suddenly said.

That made Kei looked up immediately confused by that statement.

"I didn't break up with Yams."

"Huh?" the raven turned to him. "You two are still dating? What the hell..." he murmured the last sentence.

"What do you mean?" Tsukishima was feeling like something's wrong.

"Just eat."

"No King. Tell me what's going on." he glared at the boy.

Kageyama looked him in the eyes and saw a desperation. He almost felt bad about the whole situation.

"I-"

"Speak." the blond wasn't feeling sick anymore even though he still is and was demanding an answer. "Why did you think we broke up?" he asked and was afraid of the worst.

"Well.. um... you see. He was kissing and holding hand with other guy so I figured you two broke up."

"Huh?!" Tsukishima couldn't believe what he heard. "Proof."

"What?"

"I want a proof." Tsukishima's voice was shaky. He just couldn't believe it until he sees it with his own eyes.

"Here, Hinata saw them several times on dates for the past two weeks." Kageyama handed him the phone. "They were also at the café, when you came with youre friends."

Tsukihima was shaking when he saw teh photos. That's why he was so distant? He found someone else? He felt tears in his eyes. Two year of being together were thrown out just like that.

"Sorry. I didn't knew he was cheating." Kageyama didn't know what he should do in this situation.

"Send me those photos." the blond whispered.

"Uh- sure?" the raven was confused but did what he was asked to do. Normally he won't ever do anything that Kei wants but this time it was difefrent. The taller looked on the verge of tears and was shaking.

Kageyama pick up the blanket that fell from Tsukishima's shoulder and covered the blond again.

"You're are sick. Eat up so you can take medicines. Then go to sleep. You'll feel better."

"Like you would care what will happen to me." the blond growled.

"I'm not heartless like you, bastard." Kageyama rolled his eyes and let that remark slide for once.

"..."

"Just do what I told you to do. You don't want me to call your brother right? You know how Akiteru-san can be when it comes to you."

Tsukishima didn't say anything but pick up the fork.

Kageyama just sighed and gave him a glass of water. He felt bad. Even if he was talking about Tsukishima Kei. Cheating is bad and he doesn't wish this to happen to anyone. He figured that the blond would want to be alone so he left the kitchen and sat down in the living room. If he want to cry he would never did it in front of Kageyama. And he needs to let everything out now.

And like Tobio predicted. As soon as the raven left, the tears were falling from his cheeks. He cried quietly, thinking about all the memories he had with the greenette. It's like he just lost everything that was important to him. He didn't know what he will do from now on.