Chapter XV Date Night

31st December New Year's Eve 1998

Lincoln woke up to gentle swaying via car. Lincoln examined his surroundings. An Blink-182 song was playing through the radio of the car. Lincoln looked out the window as they passed through a dense forest the couple were on their way to a cabin for the new year's holiday. The afternoon soon shined through the trees.

"Hey honey, we're almost there. You slept for a while, you must've been tired, huh?" Jill asked with a warm smile.

That smile gave the Britt a feeling that warmed him to his core. A genuine loving smile. Jill was wearing her usual black jeans and boots with a leather jacket.

Lincoln could see the familiar blue tank top and white undershirt underneath the jacket.

"Alright nice" Lincoln said.

Lincoln's clothes were similar. Black jeans, his red trench, and his black shoes. He didn't know why he still wore the jacket but it was comfortable and he thought he looked hot as hell in it.

The two were driving down the dirt road to the cabin. A deer ran across the road in front of them Lincoln noticed it only had one antler. Jill was the first to speak.

"There it is" she said, pointing ahead.

The couple pulled up to the cabin and got out. It was a nice wooden cabin it was two stories, well, nicer than the other cabins in the area. Jill opened the trunk of the car and began to get their bags. Lincoln walked over to help her.

"I got them" Jill said, smiling and giving him a quick kiss.

Jill then walked inside the cabin and dropped the bags onto the bed. Lincoln followed in behind her.

"We got three days of relaxation, no zombies or Umbrella" Lincoln said.

Jill loved the British man's accent she never got tired of it, it was the sexiest thing to her.

"Yeah" Jill said.

Jill looked out the window, it was getting dark, they should probably make dinner before the power went out.

Jill started the fire and lit some candles.

"How's Ada?" the former S.T.A.R.S member asked.

Lincoln sat on the couch, taking off his coat and throwing it aside.

"She's good" Lincoln replied.

"She's coming here right?" Jill asked, making sure.

"You never know with her" Lincoln laughed.

Jill and Lincoln both smiled, it was like nothing could separate them.

"Hey I'll be right back, I'm gonna take a shower" Jill said.

Lincoln nodded and sat back on the couch, after a few minutes Lincoln started blowing his white hair around with his mouth and the young man was super bored. Jill walked back into the room.

"I'm done" Jill said, her hair was slightly wet and she was wearing her night clothes of her blue tank top and shorts.

"Alright" Lincoln said, walking into the bathroom and turning the water on it was ice cold It seemed like Jill had used all the hot water.

"Ah fuck" Lincoln muttered.

Lincoln stripped down and stood in the ice cold water it was like small daggers to his skin, he washed himself quickly and stepped out. He wrapped the towel around his waist.

"Hey can you throw me a shirt?" Lincoln asked.

"Which one?" Jill asked, standing in front of the closet.