Secret part 2 ch 12

Secrets part 2 ch 12"

At Skye/Lorenzo- Skye and Lorenzo came home ."We have a lot to do if Gabriella does come home "Yes we do" Skye said as Nina came in."Nina, Thank you for meeting me here we have some family stuff going on" Lorenzo said "I have all the paperwork signed you own Sonny all his business "Nina said "Why are you helping my husband "Skye asked "One it's part of my revenge against Carly, So was falling in love with Sonny it was all about Revenge I wanted to hurt Carly, I could never love a man like him, Sorry "Nina said "No we understand and we appreciate everything you did for us" It wasn't hard to make sure Sonny went to jail and then you killed him and I play the merry widow "Nina said "We could be friends "Skye said "Yes we could "Nina said and left as Lila Rae came in. Skye could tell she was crying."Lila Rae. What's going on" I had a run-in with Kristina "Lila Rae, I'm sorry that you stuffed a heartbreak but it's time to move on and find someone better, "Lorenzo said "Thank you for the advice Daddy," Lila Rae said she wipe her tears."Lila Rae, I know it's not easy when you stuff a heartbreak, I had my few but you will find love again "Yes you will "We decided to bring Gabriella home" Why" Because we want to help her we will be moving into the new house soon" Alright I want to help my sister "We help each other "

At The Courthouse- Alexis and Diane were in the hallway awhile on a meeting to get her license back when Ned came by," Ned, Why are you here "I just spoke with members of the bar about getting your license back "How did you know I want it back "I have my source and  you are one of the best lawyers and you should have your license back all you did is have a relationship with someone "Thanks Ned you have always been a good friend but I can do this "Alexis said as a member came by."We are ready for you Ms.Davis" The members said they went inside."I have loved the law forever and I have lived my life with moral values and principles, I want to help people that's why I became a lawyer because everyone should have fair counsel, I made one mistake falling in love and I got disbarred "Alexis said "We have reached a decision, Not just because of the recommendation by Ned Quartermaine but you are a great lawyer you just have the wrong pick with man, You will get your license back "Thanks you "Alexis said

Nina's office-Nina was in her office looking at her computer when Liesl came by."Aunt Liesl Why are you here" To check on you, I wonder how you are doing with losing Sonny and Willow losing Michael "Willow and the children are doing alright she moved in with me" I heard what about you" I'm fine, "Really you just lose the man you love "Because I didn't love Sonny, I only wanted him for revenge and now everything he owned I sold to his enemy "Wow! You were just acting "Yes and I did enjoy every minute of it" Nina this is the side of you I enjoyed "Thanks "You have never been a weak woman "I wasn't raised that way "No, Madeline would enjoy this side of you "