Secrets part 2 ch 60

Secrets Part 2 ch 60

At The Quartermaine mansion-Carly wakes up in bed and looks on the other side of her it is AJ sleeping. Carly stood up and touched her head in shock that she slept with AJ as he woke up."We slept together "Yes, You were upset and we came here and talked "Yes I was, I found out that Nina only wanted Sonny to hurt me and destroy him, Did I drink" Yes a little "I need to go home to my daughter "Carly said she stood up and got dressed."This was just a mistake "Yes it was, We don't need to tell anyone or think about it again "No we don't "Did you use anything "Yes, I did" AJ said

Tracy came into the living room to find it messy  alcohol bottle all over the floor she picked it up and carried it as she saw Carly and Aj in the hallway."AJ! Did you drink? Carly, why are you here? Is history repeating itself "Tracy yelled "I hope not! Monica yelled as she came into the room."It was just adults having a night "Why all the alcohol "That was me, I was upset, AJ didn't drink "Carly said "Go Carly I can handle it" AJ said as Carly left."AJ, you are doing so well don't let her bring you down "I wouldn't "You could do better too "

At Skye/Lorenzo-Gabriella was looking out the window thinking about last night and the kiss she shared with Phillip as the maid came in carrying flowers."Gabriella, This came for you" The maid said she handed them to Gabriella as Skye and Lorenzo came into the room."Who's giving you flowers "Skye asked "Phillip, Isn't he so sweet "Yes he is, You like him don't you" Skye asked "Yes, Mother he was so nice to me, I was uncertain last night in public but he helped "Gabriella, if anyone give you issues about anything I'll deal with them" I know Daddy" I guess we should have Phillip over one day for dinner "Yes Mother I like it" Let's go to breakfast Lorenzo said Gabriella left the room."You're not like that a boy like our daughter "He's not a boy his a man who is older than our daughter "Lorenzo I haven't seen our daughter this happy in ages leave it alone "Skye said as AJ came in."AJ" Skye, Can I talk to you alone" Sure Lorenzo said he went into the dining room.