Secret part 2 ch 24

Secrets part 2 ch 24"

At The Metro, Co-Lorenzo was having breakfast with his daughters Lila Rae was almost finished with her breakfast and Gabriella was still picking her food and eating a little of her eggs."Gabriella, Do you want anything else "No, I want to go shopping "Gabriella "Daddy I need some new clothes, This town doesn't have the best clothes but I want to shop, "Gabriella said "Alright, You did eat some "Lorenzo said he pulled out his wallet and give Gabriella the credit card."Oh the gold card, Lila Rae do you want to come with me "No, I want to go for a walk "Lila Rae said both girls left as Lorenzo got up And was about to leave too when Alexis came by."We need to talk "What do I need to talk to you about, "Lorenzo asked "You may want to know who's trying to take over Sonny's business "Carly is using my daughter's grief and anger about her father and what your daughter did to her to take over too and as a parent I'm plea with you to leave my daughter alone in another mob war, I don't care about Carly you can deal with her," Alexis said as AJ came by and was wondering what was going on.

Alexis, You have my word that Kristina will not be hurt in anything "Thank you" My daughter is still like your daughter "They both will move on" Alexis said and Lorenzo left."Aj came by."Why is going on with you and Lorenzo "I had to plead with him about my daughter she wanted to take over Sonny's business with Carly "No, I hope you stop her" Me too, I don't care about Carly but I will not lose my daughter "Alexis said as a woman came by," Thank AJ," Alexis said as he left." Jackie, I'm glad you're back in town "me too, so why did you want to meet me" Well I was running the Invader but now I have my law license back and I was wondering if you want it" Yes I would love too "Great, I like running the newspaper but being a lawyer is in my blood "I understand "Thanks, I'm sorry about Gregory "Thanks, I'm glad you both were friends "Me too"

Gabriella was walking around she was carrying bags and enjoying shopping again when Lucy came by."You are beautiful, have you ever thought about being a model "Me" Yes, What's your name "Gabriella Alcazar" Why don't you come to my office and we can talk "Lucy asked "Alright "Gabriella said

At The Metro, Co-AJ was working when Drew came by."We haven't met, I'm Drew Cain" Jason's twin brother "Yes" AJ, I know what it's like living in his shadow, I'm sorry about Skye taking over your business "I'll restart my life again "Yes we Quartermaine does," AJ said as Carly came by" Is everything alright "Yes I was just meeting my brother 'Drew said "Why do you keep dating the Quartermaine man "AJ ask "Is that why you call me" No, I want to save you from yourself for Michael sake, I heard your trying to take over the business, Come work at the hotel instead "You want Me too work for you" Yes, I want to keep you safe, Michael would want it" No, I'll be fine I can handle myself I have before "I should of know not to care" AJ said and left."Carly, I know you both have history but I think you should do this you miss the hotel and you have to think about Donna