Secret part 2 ch 25

Secret part 2 ch 25"

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was alone and upset about Rae who just left and she picked up a photo of them together from her wedding day to Lorenzo and threw it as Lorenzo came into the room."Skye" Lorenzo said he went by Skye and comforted her."Rae knew I wasn't her daughter alone and kept quiet because she didn't want to lose me" Skye said "Rae loved being your mother "I guess so, I don't know what to do, do I keep a relationship with her" Skye ask "Whatever you decide, I'll stand by you "I keep changing who my mothers are and now I have two" Yes" Where is Lila Rae and Gabriella? Did Gabriella eat" She ate a little, she shopped And Lila Rae wants to go for a walk, "Lorenzo said "Oh, I should go to the office, "Skye said as Gabriella came into the room all happy about her news she was carrying bags," Gabriella, Did you have fun shopping "Yes, I have some new too" What's that" I meet a woman, Lucy Coe she owns deception she wants me to be her model! Gabriella said Lorenzo and Skye share a look."Gabriella, I hope you don't sign anything because you need to work on your recovery before you become a model "Lorenzo said "Gabriella you're father right, Work on your recovery and your school work then maybe you can be a model "Skye said as Gabriella pull out a paperwork."Gabriella, What is that" The paperwork, I haven't signed it yet I want this I love fashion "We know and after you recover we can think about it" You're both not being fair! Gabriella yelled "We are being parents "Skye said she picked up a folder."Now this is all your school work, Go into the sunroom and start it" Skye said Gabriella was upset and left the room."We are doing the right thing "Yes we are, I'll go talk to Lucy "Skye said "Alright "Lorenzo said Skye kissed Lorenzo and left.

The Sunroom-Gabriella was sitting on the couch doing her homework and upset about her parents when Lorenzo came in," Gabriella, How are you doing" I have homework to do" Gabriella I know you're upset but you're mother and I are right, this afternoon you have therapy "Fun! Gabriella said Lorenzo left the room because he was frustrated.

At The Police station-Laura was talking to Mac."We need to look into what happened with Cyrus and Sonny I have a feeling they are connected to Lorenzo "Probably a mob war that's what they killed each other, is it worth looking into? As long as innocent civilians are safe I don't think we need to investigate "Mac said as a guy came by."I agree with the commissioner "John said "Governor "Mayor I know one was your brother and one was a personal friend but we will not waste taxpayer money on this the case is closed "John said "I will fight this decision "Laura said and left. "Is it the right thing to do" Yes" John said Mac left and John picked up his phone and made a call "It's all closed "John said