Secret part 2 ch 62

Secrets Part 2 ch 62

At Carly's- Carly had just shown and changed clothes and poured herself some coffee she had a headache from drinking when Josslyn came in."Josslyn, Where did you go last night "Mom, I'm in college "Yes I know "Where did you go? You don't look good "I have a little heard I drink a lot "Oh" I'm going to run some errands, Are you alright "Yes, I will be, "Josslyn said

At The Quartermaine mansion-Olivia and Ned were reading the review on Olivia's restaurant."My restaurant opened was a hit" Yes it was! Olivia, I'm so happy for you" I want to thank you for the support "Always "Ned said they shared a kiss.

At Bobbie's Skye was by the corner having coffee when Carly came in as Skye was about to leave."You bitch! You used my brother last night! You don't care about AJ! You probably never loved him! I will not let you bring him down! AJ's sobriety isn't worth the risk for a relationship with you! Skye yelled "I don't want AJ it was just a mistake I was upset and needed comfort we all have been there, I will not let AJ get hurt for Michael's sake! You know our son that you killed! Carly yelled "Now AJ son too! You should like to use people! Skye yelled as Jax came by," Stop both of you! Jax said "Jax before you fall back into a relationship with her you should know she just slept with my brother! She uses AJ because she is upset about Nina destroying Her relationship with Sonny a man she will always love even though his dead! Skye yelled 'Get out of here! Go back to your lesbian daughter and your eating disorder daughter "Carly yelled Skye slapped her and left."Carly was that called for "Yes it was, It's my business that I slept with AJ" Yes it is"

Carly sat down at the table and so did Jax."So how long are you staying "For good "I'm glad, I'm worried about Josslyn "What happened "She still seeing Dex" No, Do we know who his mother is? Jax asks "No, I just don't trust him" Me either "

At L&B- A woman was looking around as Lila Rae came in."Can I help you" I hope so, I'm looking for a producer, my name is Lila Rae Alcazar" Do you have any songs" Yes I wrote a lot of songs, all that's missing is the producer "Lila Rae said "My name is Lois  Cerullo "She said as Brooklyn came in," Why are you here! Mom, I hope you didn't sign her "Brooklyn we are family and I made a mistake we all do" Yes we do, Brooklyn let's talk, "Lois said "I have my studio we can use too" Lila Rae said Brooklyn, and Lois went to talk.

"Brooklyn what happened "This was the woman who said her name was Blaze and used Kristina to get information for her father" Oh, I'm sorry that happened I loved Sonny too but we need talent our company is in trouble "She is good "Yes and she family "Yes, Did Dad tell you that Tracy is Skye daughter "No! Wow, that makes a lot of sense "Yes! Lila Rae is a great singer through "Good, We need talented