Secrets part 2 ch 68

Secrets Part 2 ch 68

At AJ Hotel- Alexis was having lunch with Jax," Alexis, how is it going "It hasn't been easy but I have been trying, I just got my law license back so I opened a law firm "That's wonderful, I'm glad you have it back "Thanks so what is your plan "I'm going to stay here I miss my daughter and I need to see her grow up" Yes you do, I'm glad you're staying "Thank "So are you going to try to get Carly back "No, I'm done with her" Really" Yes beside she slept with AJ" What! It was a drunk mistake but I'm not getting roped into it" Good Just focus on Josslyn "Yes I will, I'm not crazy that she dated Lorenzo's son" I agree with you need to make sure she's not with him" I just need to figure how"

At The Quartermaine mansion- Ned was pouring himself a drink as Lois and Brooklyn came in," You both look happy "We are, We may have saved our company, We just finished an album with Lila Rae and it's going to be an hit" That's good, I'm glad you sign her "Me too" Brooklyn said "So Skye is your sister "Yes she is" It makes sense that Tracy is her mother "Yes I guess so" Ned said as Cecil came in."Rae" Lois said "Actually I'm Cecil Edward's cousin, and I keep my identity a secret "Wow, why" It's a long story "I'm sure it is" I need to go," Cecil said and left."So Skye's mother is Edward's cousin" Lois said "You know us Quartermaine we are not boring "No you're not" So how long are you staying "I was thinking of moving to Port Charles, I'm going to find my place "You can stay here, "Ned said "Thank "Lois said

At Lorenzo coffee shop- Lorenzo had come in after dropping off Gabriella at the airport and went into his office he was about to do some work when Carly came in."Carly, Why are you here? In my coffee shop "It was Sonny, Anyway I wanted you to sell me the property by the pier "Why would I do that? Lorenzo asked as he got up and went by Carly."Because if you wouldn't I'll tell Dex who his mother is" Really! You're going to throw my sister raped in my face! You're going to sink that low! Lorenzo yelled "Tea was raped! Carly asks "Yes! She doesn't even know that Dex is hers she put it behind her, But you don't care! Your that selfish "I'm sorry, I won't say anything "Good oh you will not get that property I wouldn't betray my wife for you "Lorenzo said "I will get back on top" Carly said and left.