Secret part 2 ch 52

Secrets Part 2 ch 52

At General Hospital-Lorenzo was in his room on the bed and Skye was by his side of the bed."What did Lila Rae want to say to you "She blamed me for  Kristina being killed and is still angry with me for having her help me and doesn't believe I've accepted her as a lesbian "It was a shock to both of us when she came out "Yes it was but I still love her "I know you do, Just give Lila Rae time "I will "Lorenzo said he was getting tired."I should go, I have a lot of work to do at the new house "Skye said "Alright be careful with my boxes from my office "Dex is moving them" Great "Lorenzo when you come home we need to talk "I know we will "Lorenzo said Skye kiss Lorenzo and left the room as Agent Smith came in."It's all handled at the police station "Now what do they want me to do, "Wait for the next assignment "I wouldn't leave this town" You have no choice in this" The Agents said as he left the room.

At Skye/Lorenzo's new house-Skye was drinking some tea and looking out the window and thinking about everything that happened to her family when she saw that Lila Rae was home in her guest house so Skye put the tea down on the table and went outside and knocked on Lila Rae door but she didn't hear Skye as the music was playing Loud so Skye opens the door and came into the room."Lila Rae" Skye said Lila Rae looked at her mother and turned down the music."Mother "I thought we could talk I know you're angry about Kristina and you have a right to it's horrible what happened "Yes it is! I should have never gone with the plan "Why did you "Because I want Daddy to still love me" Lila Rae, Your father loves you, Yes we didn't handle it well when you came out to us but we always love you, No matter what, You're our miracle daughter "Skye said "Do you wish I wasn't gay "No, I love you for who you are" Skye said "I believe you "Good, so does your father," I hope so" Don't let this come between you and your father "I know "Do you need any help unpacking "No, I'm almost done "Good, I need to finish the rest of the room and Gabriella room" Was Gabriella anger about the feeding tube" No she finally admitted that she needed help "Good" Yes I should go, Later we could order some food "Alright "

At Alexis- Alexis was looking at pictures of Kristina getting ready for tomorrow's funeral service when there was a knock on the door it was Valentin who was holding a bag of food." I thought you may be hungry "I haven't eaten all day "I understand "I want revenge more than anything "I understand that" Yes you do, it's a Cassadine thing" Yes it is," Valentin said "I've been going through some pictures for tomorrow, I never thought I would be a mother after giving Sam up for adoption I put that behind me and focus on my career "Would you change anything "No" Me either "We came a long way" Yes we have "