Five

Walking into the big dining room, Ivy was amazed with how big it was and how beautiful it was. Draco looked at the redhead beside him as he could tell she was liking this place. "Beautiful?"

"It is." She tells him as she looked at all the houses. "I don't know where I'll be."

"Hopefully with me." He tells her. "With a real friend who won't treat you as the chosen one."

The redhead looked at him smiling. Hearing names being called out in alphabetical order, Ivy listened so she can hear what the hat has to say. Hearing Draco's name, she smiled. "Good luck, Draco."

"I hope your in my house, Ivy."

Ivy watched as he walked up on to the chair, but was shocked that the hat didn't touch his head and that was shocking to her, but he got the house he wanted. Slytherin. "Ivy Potter." She heard causing her to think of when her brother went.

Harry sat with the Gryffindors as some hopes to have Ivy Potter with them, but Harry knew. She wanted to be with people who didn't give her much attention. His sister just wants to blend in. He saw the hat get placed on Ivy's head.

"Hmmm." He says. "You are not like your brother, but you are very smart, outspoken, friendly, and brave. You would fit all these house, but one house stands out to me is the one where your first friend is." Ivy looked at Draco. "But remind you all, this girl is nothing like her parents or anyone here. Her heart is purer than anyone here. She will fight and protect everyone, but I feel that she belongs to....Slytherin!"

The redhead couldn't believe what she heard as she walked over to the Slytherin table. Harry stopped his sister and hugged her. "I love you, Ivy."

"I love you, Harry."

Letting his sister go, she went to the one person he didn't like, but he can't tell her who she can or can't be friends. "Are you allowing that?" He heard Hermione ask.

"Ivy can take care of herself. She's perfectly fine with the Slytherins. She fits in with them pretty good." Harry tells her. "No matter what, she is my sister and I will continue to love her."

They looked at the redhead Potter who was talking and smiling with Draco. She seemed happy and may be different from the rest of the Slytherins. They'll just have to find out. Ivy smiled as she felt like she belonged in this house. Especially with her first friend. Draco Malfoy.

For future chapters, what would you like to see happen?