Ten

Ivy wasn't nervous as Draco and her friends were cheering for her. Keeping her mind on the game. She knew her brother was nervous and she had to go speak to him. "Harry?" She says causing the Gryffindor's to look at her.

"Hey." He says. "Are you nervous?"

"No because Dad would be cheering us on." She tells him as he stood up so he can look at his twin. "We got this. And plus I like challenging my brother."

Harry laughed. "I wonder who took more after mom and dad."

"I wonder too, but I know you can do this. Cause I know I can."

Harry hugged his sister as some of his housemates watched them. They kind of understood him. Ivy is his sister no matter what. Even if she is in a different house. "Ivy, let the best twin win."

"We know who the best twin is." She tells him as Draco found her.

"I am."

"Nope. The one with the temper and that is me." She says smiling. "I love you, Harry."

"I love you, Ivy."

"Ivy!" They turned to see Draco. "The team is waiting for their seeker."

Harry laughed as Malfoy seems to always be there. He knew the boy likes his sister and he knew that, even though they hate each other, he would never hurt his sister. "Go before he carries you away."

The redhead looked at her brother. "I hate being carried."

"I know."

The blonde grabbed the redhead's hand and walked away. Harry laughed as he watched them walk away as Ivy was scolding Draco for interrupting her and Harry. "Harry, how are you still...."

"Listen you guys, she's all I have left. Yes, we're siblings, yes, she was put in another house, but there could have been a reason for that. I think there is and if I'm right, Dumbledore knows something." He tells them. "To me, I think she may be the hero to the Slytherin's as she is nothing like them."

Hermione looked to where they went. "I don't know..."

"You can either be my friend or you don't have to. My sister is everything to me and I will make sure she is happy. They are her only friends because none of you can't seem to take the chance to know Ivy." He stood up. "I'm going to meet up with the team."

Hermione and Ron looked at each other. "I think we should get to know her." Ron tells her. "She doesn't seem to be like them and she scolds them. The other day, she stood up for Neville to Crabe and Goyle. They are her friends too and they knew she will make sure they don't pick as it could happen to them."

"I don't know. She can change too...."

"Don't ever say that. Ivy is there for a reason and I'm willing to find out too." Harry tells them. "I'm heading to the hideout."

Watching him walk away, Hermione knew she had to actually find out why Ivy Potter is in Slytherin in the first place.
~~~
Being out on the field, well air, which ever one Ivy was still learning things. Her first game and she was very nervous. "You got this, Ivy!"

Smiling, Ivy knew she could win this game for her dad and her house mates. She saw her brother who looked at her. They both nodded as they heard the snitch was out. This caused Ivy to chase after it with her brother behind her. "Are you enjoying this!"

"Yes!" She replied as he got beside her. "Let's see who took after dad."

Harry laughed as they raced each other to get the snitch. Draco and the rest of the Slytherins were on the edge of their seats.ivy leaned forward as she started reaching for the snitch. The twins started standing on their brooms as they balanced theirselves to get the snitch.

Everyone was shocked when both Potter siblings hit and crashed. Everyone paused to see which one got the snitch. "Ivy, are you okay?" Harry asked as he moved his sister.

"Yeah." She tells him as she showed the snitch. "I win."

Harry laughed as the Slytherins cheered. Hugging her, Harry knew that no matter what, they will be there.

Up in the stands, Dumbledore saw them hugging. "Their bond is too strong. I wonder if it was Lily's love that saved them or if it was their bond that saved them."

"What do you mean?" McGonagall asked. "The hat separated them."

"That's because the hat knew as well as I did. Ivy's part is this schools destiny. She maybe one of the chosen two, but Ivy has a mission."

"What type of mission?"

"To save Draco Malfoy."