Six

Filler chapter
"Ivy?" She looked at Harry. "Listen, I don't care what house you are in because you are your own person." He tells her. "Ignore my friends like I will ignore yours. We still have each other till the end and no one will separate us."

"You are the only family I have left. Yes, we will have issues, but most siblings do. No family is perfect. Especially us." She tells him hugging him. "I love you, Harry and no matter what, we will be by each other's side and maybe me being in Slytherin may help me learn more of what actually happened to mom and dad besides Voldemort killing them. Someone knows what happened that night and I will do whatever it takes to get answers for us."

"And I'll help you in Gryffindor."

"Maybe being in separate houses may help us get the answers we are looking for." She tells him.

"Ivy!" She looked at Draco. "Come on."

Harry laughed. "Someone's got a crush on my little sister."

"By five minutes." She tells him. "And shut up." Ivy blushed. "Don't leave me out on things."

"I won't and I don't care what Hermione or Ron says. You are my sister and you will always come first."

"Like you will come first."

Draco watched the siblings hug and knew that Ivy will save him from his future destiny. The redhead ran to him causing him to smile as they ran off to be with the others. Harry shook his head laughing. A promise is a promise and he won't keep her out of anything because she is all he has left and they will get their answers.