Eight

Filler chapter
"You want me to what?"

"Join the team. You have talent."

Ivy shook her head. "Just because I did something doesn't mean that I want to join a sport." She tells him. "That makes people big headed because they are better. Give me one reason why I should."

"Your father was the best."

The young redhead looked at him shocked as Draco came running. "I heard." He says. "You have to join. You will be the youngest there is besides your brother. Our house needs a good player."

Ivy didn't know what to do as she didn't want to have hatred towards her brother because he was all she has left. Harry saw her and walked over to her. "Just because we are offered a spot on the team, doesn't mean we will hate each other. Just we're proving who is the best like all siblings do. Come on, do this for dad."

The two Slytherins looked at the siblings causing Ivy to do one thing. Holding her hand out, Harry smiled as he knew. "Let the best twin win."

Harry laughed as he shook her head. "Let the best twin win."
~~~
"So you don't feel pressured into joining, do you?" Draco asked as him and Ivy walked together.

"No. Harry was right. We are not letting people try to pin us against each other. We are the only family we have and we are just like any other sibling. Challenging each other." She tells him. "Draco, don't..."

"No, Ivy. You are the first friend I have and never judged me either." He says taking her hand. "I'm going to be your number one fan."

The redhead smiled as she sat down. "I never knew my father played quidditch and now we're playing." She says as Draco sat down. "I'm nervous."

"How about we work together?" Draco offered. "I can help you learn more about the game and we can have our captain help us."

Ivy smiled as she hugged her friend. Draco smiled as this girl will be his in the near future. Hugging her, the blonde and the redhead never noticed they were being watched by Snape. "Don't mess up like I did, Malfoy. Or you will lose her forever."