Seven

Sleeping soundly, Ivy was dreaming really good when someone shook her. "Ivy."

"Go away."

Pansy looked at the other girls who ran to get Draco. He walked into the room not long after wards to see Ivy still asleep. He sat down on her mattress. "Ivy." She covered her head. "Come on, Potter. We have class today."

The redhead raised up and looked at him. "Draco, do me a favor?"

"What would that be?"

"Out!"

The blonde laughed as he walked out of the room. Pansy laughed causing Ivy to sigh as she rather be sleeping. "Didn't get much sleep at home."

"Not with that annoying cousin." She tells her. "My life with the Dursleys is awful. If only I knew the real reason why my brother and I was sent there. I feel more safe here and it's not even been a day."

"Well, you have us. We all will make sure you are safe." Pansy tells her. "Come on, get dress and let's go to class together."

The redhead got out of bed and went to fix her hair. She looked in the mirror and saw her reflection, but at the same time, her mom. Ivy smiled as she threw her hair up in a pony tail and walked out to get her uniform and her necklace. Today is going to be a good day.
~~~
First class of the day started with McGonagall. She wondered why there was a cat as Draco took her hand in his causing her to smile. She didn't know why he was holding her hand, but she felt safe. The door opened causing them all to look and there was her brother and his friend causing her to smile at them. "Someone's in trouble."

"Draco."

"I'm just pointing it out. If they were with someone who knows this place, they wouldn't have been late or a laughing stock."

Ivy nodded as he was right. Harry should have stuck with the group unless he over slept. The one good thing about her house is that they made sure she was up for her first day of class. Ivy didn't say anything else as she looked at the professor.
~~~
Next class was Snape's. Ivy shook her head as her house was goofing off till Snape walked in. He was speaking to them as he used his wand to shut the blinds. He faced the students till his eyes landed on someone. "Lily?"

The redhead looked at him strangely. "Um...no...I'm Ivy Potter, sir. Lily and James were my parents."

Snape nodded as he couldn't believe Lily had a daughter. He started teaching, but before anyone could raise their hands, Hermione did. "I think we will have a problem out of that mudblood."

"What's a mudblood?'

Draco looked at the redhead and nodded as she never knew what that meant. Taking it as he has to teach her some things, he started telling her some as Snape taught. They weren't too loud, but Ivy didn't like the word mudblood. "I don't like that word."

"I will never say it towards you..."

"My parents were wizards and witches. Why would that be against me?"

"Your mom was born in a human family, correct."

Ivy now knew why she didn't like that word. Her mother. "Don't ever say it again. We're all the same. Some just....unique."

"Promise."

Ivy smiled as she was glad Draco wouldn't say that. Well, not with her beside him. When she's not there, he can say whatever, but not in front of her. Draco looked at the beautiful redhead and smiled. He really liked her friendship.
~~~~
Outside, Ivy stood beside her brother as they were going to learn how to mound the brooms. They weren't allowed to fly. "Now stick your right hand over the broom and say up."

"Up.' Ivy says as the broom went straight into her hand.

She looked at her twin who smiled. "Wow. First time, Ivy."

"Way to go, Ivy." Draco tells her as the rest cheered her on.

When they were to mound the brooms, Ivy felt like a witch causing her to laugh a little till they saw Neville. "I have a very bad feeling that boy will have the worst of luck ever."

"Yep." Harry responds till Neville hit the ground.

The redhead saw something getting picked up causing her to look at Harry. She knew he was going to tease and that was fine, she wanted some entertainment, that was till Draco flew up. "You idiot! Get down here." Harry followed suit. "I'm surrounded by idiots." She says as she flew up and caught the ball causing Harry and Draco to look at her. "You don't stop, you both will have me to deal with!" She tells them.

"Give it to me, Ivy."

"No." She tells Harry. "I will give it back to Neville myself."

"Potters!"

Ivy looked down to see the professor and knew. She was in deep shit.