Welcome to the Grigori

Hello, fellow fanfictioneers! Welcome back to High School DxD: The Runaway Gremory Re-Written! In the last chapter, Kenji finally upped and left his family, and was taken into the Grigori! In this chapter... nah, I'm not gonna say, because spoilers. If you want to know, read, and if you don't... then why are you here?

Anything you recognise isn't mine.

When Kenji returned to consciousness, and slowly opened his eyes, he found himself in a small room. Inside the room was a single bed, which he was lying on, a bedside table, and a window to his right. The room was pleasantly warm, and Kenji could see light pouring through the window.

"Hey, he's waking up." A quiet voice said. Upon hearing the voice, Kenji sat up instantly, and looked around. Three men and a young woman were sat on chairs, and watching him.

The first man was tall, appearing to be in his twenties, with an average build, black hair, gold bangs, and a black goatee. He wore a red trench-coat with six black bands, two on each arm, and two on his chest. He also wore black trousers, with two black bands on each ankle. He wore black business shoes.

The second man appeared also to be in his twenties, with silver-white hair and purple eyes. His outfit consisted of a purple beret, a purple trench-coat over a black vest, white pants and black boots.

The third man was a middle-aged, gruff-looking man, with black hair, matching beard and a muscular body. He wore a dark green robe. Kenji could see that something was under the man's robe, but he couldn't make out what.

The only woman of the group had long, dark silver hair tied into a ponytail that went down to her neck. Her eyes were a light blue, and she had an hourglass figure, and a very large bust, even bigger than Kenji remembered Grayfia's or his mother's being. But since it'd been just over two months since he'd seen his step-sister or his mother, he could easily be wrong.

She wore a dark green V-neck shirt, which was straining to contain her bust, and a high-collared black leather jacket over it. She wore burgundy jeans that hugged her hips amazingly, with a silver chain drooping down the left side, and black leather chaps with three chaps with three bands encircling her right calf. As well as that, she wore black shoes with black buckles.

The first man moved his seat a little closer to the bed, and regarded Kenji with a shrewd face.

"Hello there." He said. His voice was calm, a little too calm.

"Hi." Kenji said, in a quiet voice once he got a faceful of all the auras the four people were exuding. All of them wiped the floor with his own magical power, and the woman's aura was similar to that of his own, a Devil's. Though he could sense something else inside her aura as well.

The first man got a look at Kenji's face, and chuckled.

"Don't worry, kid. We won't hurt you." His face hardened. "Unless you try to hurt us first." Kenji sweatdropped.

"No, no! I'm not going to try and hurt you!"

"Good." The first man said. "Well, before we go any further, I think we should know each other first. I'm Azazel."

Kenji's jaw dropped. He was sitting in the same room as the Governer-General of the Fallen Angels!

...

He was dead.

"The leader of the Fallen Angels?" Kenji asked. Azazel smiled.

"You know your stuff, kid." He said. "I am the Governer-General of the Fallen Angels, and there's the Vice-Governer General, Shemhazai." He pointed to the man in the beret. Shemhazai nodded to Kenji, and tipped his beret to him.