A past to remember

Chaewon was standing in the stadium in awe at how far Le sserafim made it, the crowd cheered their name ever since they stepped foot on stage, she felt she has achieved all her goals with her group. They have finally started their journey to a great beginning, because they were just over one year into their careers and they had accomplished a lot.

Together

She shifted her gaze towards her members letting out a small chuckle out at they she say, Yunjin and Eunchae eyes were glistening from the tears that were formed before the younger one slowly made her way to Yunjin who trapped her in a tight embrace looking at how the dull sky was lit lights and cheers around the stadium. Sakura thought she wasn't one to cry was attached to Kazuha like glue, eyes deceiving her as small tears formed around her eyes.

 As the leader it made a smile dance on her face, but the memories she had once hid out of sight from her mind played once more. She looked at the crowed displaying her biggest smile she could offer, her heart starting to beat to the sound of the cheers and yelling before whispering in such a soft tone her mic couldn't even pick it up.

Saying she was proud was an understatement , after all the training they went through. It finally paid off for them, nor matter how happy Chaewon was her mind betrayed her by thinking of her. Her heart did too.

" I know your proud, I hope you still love me too..."

Before they knew it they were bidding their dreaded farewells to the audience, descending into backstage figures disappearing from view. It was second language to collapse onto any couch nearby but so was thinking about her, she hated herself for defying her word. Sakura knew how Chaewon felt after knowing her in their IZ*ONE day she could read her as a book. It was almost a superpower she obtained years ago, she practically raised Chaewon up until now.

Chaewon hated the older for this, even if she hadn't spoken a single word she already knew what she was thing about, yet she loved it too, knowing she wont be judged and not needing to put her feelings into words was amazing for her. But if she was asked to write all her thoughts about this one person she would be able to write a whole book, all the unsaid apologies and words of affirmations. All the lies and truths they told, all the hardships they faced. The members knew what she felt as soon as they saw Chaewon and her in person, they knew the longing in the leaders eyes and how much she had to hold back, the shine in her eyes only her members noticed. It wasn't impossible to figure it. Another thing Chaewon hated.

Eyes don't lie

"Chaewon-ahh aren't you happy we achieved so much this night?" She said in a soft tone laying her body to where Chaewon was sitting, The younger could only push away the saddening thoughts away and respond with a small chuckle following it up with an "Of course!" She was happy, but a small voice in her head said it wasn't with the person she wanted it to be with.

-

Chaewon was watching one of her favorite K-drama's by far, dragging all the members with her whenever they was a new episode, it was never really the plot nor the acting that took her attention, it was of one of the actress'. Watching the show was just enough to fill her mind and heart saying she was okay and doing just fine without her, she herself should be like that too.

"Unnie! You keep watching this show over and over again aren't you tired of it!" Yunjin spoke with an annoyed voice "I know your in love but your probably over half the drama's viewing rate!"

Chaewon glared at her like she was gonna end her right then and there.

"Shut up Yunjin" she bickered with the younger one. The thought they almost made it together infested her body so much it hurt, Chaewon with an attempt to distract herself from the thoughts gave Yunjin a kick to the leg and ran to her room grasping her phone. The distant yelling as she ran made her laugh. Collapsing onto her bed, she though about the present and how perfect it seemed, she closed her eyes letting herself feel the comfortableness of her bed, nose filled with the subtle scent of vanilla. Until she saw a small notification on her phone

"This Photo Was Take Exactly 5 Years From Now"

An interested looks played on her face not stopping herself from realizing what may actually be the photo. Upon opening it, a picture of her in a purple hoodie holding a small dog plush, lips puckered towards the camera with someone next to her, hair perfectly straight holding a piece sign next to her face. The thought of 5 years that had already passed since that photo was taken made her realize that what the girl in the photo said wasn't true.

"We have all the time in the world"

A lie she believed because she wanted to, the belief of having her by her side was enough. Her head ached wondering if she could go back and time to re-live every moment. Chaewon you cant think like this, your the leader of the group you cant think about yourself. Every moment was built up exactly like this, repeating this phrase in her head over and over. 

Maybe, she asked herself, after all the extra hours we spent in that trainee room together, after all the celebrations we had, even after I couldn't come to your graduation where I knew you tried looking for me in the crowd, would you have stayed if I told you the reason I left. Would you still have invited me to all our celebrations together even if we had achieved the littlest of things? Maybe...

Just as she was about to put down her phone let out a finale ding.

" 1 Text From "Kim Minju"