Uncharted Territory

As soon as Connor spent more than five seconds looking into Jude's eyes, he realized it was five seconds too long of not kissing him. He went right back to business, making sure to keep Jude pinned against the wall. He let one of Jude's hands go without knowing and started working his way down to his neck, leaving bites and kisses and licks galore. Jude was breathing heavily, unable to suppress the sensations he must have been feeling. It was all very unexpected, but not discouraged. Though both boys were still teenagers, this was something they had dreamt about and never imagined to be a reality. At least not this soon.

Connor continued being the dominant until Jude had a surprise of his own: Jude's free hand that was kept a secret began to sneak it's way lower and randomly grabbed Connor's behind. Connor let out a moan as he was kissing Jude, leaving Jude smiling up against Connor's teeth. He thoroughly enjoyed getting back at Connor; he didn't want Connor to have all the fun here. All of a sudden in a whirlwind of confidence taking over Jude, he then spanked Connor, wrestled his other hand free and completely turned Connor around to where Connor was facing the other wall and his back was up against Jude's chest. Jude held Connor close, hinting Connor was not allowed to move out of his reach. Jude was kissing Connor's neck, biting him softly, listening to Connor groan and moan over both of their breaths, incapable of keeping the sound to himself. Jude began to tease Connor, moving his hands lower and lower and finally, when he was a mere few millimeters from 'it', he realized he had a choice. And without hesitation he decided to grab 'it', and it was completely rigid. It took Jude by surprise and Connor could tell because of the change of breathing and heartbeat pace.

Connor knew this was his moment and he turned himself back around to where both boys were facing one another, now with Connor reciprocating Jude's mature actions. They stared into one another's eyes, making sure what they were doing to each other was ok. When they saw no inhibitions behind their glazed eyes, likely from the steam locked inside the shower, they continued. But only for a moment, as suddenly a loud knocking began to erupt from behind the bathroom door.

"Whoever is in there, I need to pee! Hurry up!" Marianna yelled. Jude chuckled a little bit when the boys separated as if they were caught red-handed but completely kept their hands gripped on each other. Connor smiled seeing his boyfriend laugh, and kissed him deep and slowly, biting Jude's lower lip as he broke away to turn the shower off. Connor stepped out first quickly drying himself while Jude started reorganizing the shower, putting everything back to its respective place, not realizing they knocked stuff all over the place with their rendezvous make-out session. When Connor stepped out, Jude gestured to take the towel from him, but Connor instructed from Jude to turn around. And then Connor lovingly, and very slowly to Marianna's annoyance, dried off his boyfriend, making sure to caress which sections Connor thought were most important, giving a slight squeeze to Jude's behind at the end. They both snuck very slowly through the entrance directly from Brandon's room, with Jude silently pointing where they head to next. As they continued down the hallway, Jude thought he was in the clear, until Marianna coughed, both hands on her hips, giving Jude a highly questionable look.

"I'm assuming the bathroom is vacant now?" Marianna said with sarcasm dripping from her voice.
"Yeah, sorry. I had Connor help me with something really quick, sorry it took so long." Jude randomly blurted out without much thought behind it. And Marianna wasn't expecting such a quick response, so she felt she almost needed to believe it.
"Ok...well, I gotta pee." She quickly stated as she was running in the bathroom to take care of her business.

Once Jude and Connor finally reached Jude's bathroom, Connor began to quietly laugh as he jumped on Jude's bed, back down, looking up at the glow-in-the-dark stars Jude had hot-glued up on the ceiling.

"Well that was close," Connor said, smiling from ear to ear knowing his moment with Jude was a complete and utter surprise to Jude. And he knew he enjoyed it, and that itself gave Connor significantly more pleasure. "And what did I help you out with exactly?" Connor suggested the obvious, with a sideways glance, ever so slightly winking at Jude.
"Hah, yeah yeah...but it was hot..." Jude said, still slightly out of breath from it all.
"Well, I mean cold showers might be fun too, right?" Connor suggested, trying to bring Jude back to reality with some humor. Jude smirked, throwing a stray pillow on the ground at Connor and both boys laughed at one another as they got dressed for the day.