Realtor- Nelson N.

"Vlogger Cam in the building, we just moved to LA and shit. We got Nelson in the back being all cuddly and shit with Y/N, we got Noah in the back. We got Lavar- he's dark as shit." Cam yelled at his vlog camera, flipping it on the young couple. Y/N's head was on Nelson's shoulder while his hand was on her thigh. Nelson got up close and personal to the camera. "What's that over there on the other side of your lips?" Cam asked him. "Bro chill...." "So, Nelson actually has dumb acne on the side of his lip from kissing Y/N too much." "What the fuck leave me out of this" the girl yelled, smacking him in the back of the head. Cam explained to the camera how he and Lavar bought a house and Nelson was going to give them a tour of it because he was the realtor. 

------------------

They arrive at the house and Cam knocks on the door, "Just waiting on the realtor." "Password," Nelson said peeking his head through the door. "You know what just come the fuck in the house. Welcome to uhm yeah- the house, oh hey," he said, noticing the camera. Nelson led Cam down the stairs where Noah was laying on the piano, "We have a personal model, we have 7 of them, one in every room, we have a pool cleaner 24/7," Nelson explained to Cam, looking out the window at Lavar. "Can we meet the pool cleaner?" "Uhm... yes if you would like," Nelson told Cam, leading him down another set of stairs to the dining room, drinking out of a random cup on the table. He took them to the first bedroom. "Pool cleaner stays in here for now, you know he has a kid on the way so he's getting ready," Nelson said, pointing to a highchair. They went out into the living room where Noah was sitting on the back of the couch.

"So, you're a realtor, do you get a lot of clients?" "Yes, I do," Nelson said throwing a cup on the ground. He started showing Cam around the living room, outside to the deck, and down to the pool. "Why is the pool cleaner balancing on what looks like a wooden rock?" "He's a model also. Would you like to meet them?" Nelson asked innocently. "How old are you?" Cam eyed him suspiciously. "Confidential, that's federal. If you buy the house, it comes with a girlfriend also," Nelson said, pointing to Marie. "Wow it comes with a girlfriend. Holy shit that's like a fucking bargain, I get her?" Lavar walked over to Cam, explaining to him how he's a sex model and pool cleaner. In response, Cam starts explaining his rules for Lavar if he buys the house.

The two walk over to Noah, who was standing on a table wearing a towel around his waist. He points the camera to turn away, flashes Cam, then jumps in the pool. "Can you show us the rest of the house? I kinda want to get the fuck out of here." They walk over to the grilling area where Lavar was being the "personal griller." Nelson led Cam inside to another bedroom where Noah was laying on the bed. They bicker for a little bit before going up the stairs. Yelling could be heard, making Cam hesitant to walk up the stairs. "Hold on, gimme one second," Nelson says opening the door and closing it behind him. "Shut the fuck up! As we come up here..." "I don't feel comfortable walking up there," Cam stated.

Nelson convinces Cam to come up the stairs and they go into another bedroom where Lavar and Noah were doing something under the sheets. Cam walks away covering his eyes. "Ok the last bedroom," Nelson opens the door and Y/N was laying on the bed on her phone. "Does she come with the house too?" Cam said, even more confused. "Nah that's just my girlfriend," Nelson said jumping on the bed beside her. Y/N gave him an ugly look and he put his hands up in surrender. Nelson threw his arm around her and kissed her cheek. He used his foot to close the door. "What the fuck is wrong with this house." In the next clip, Nelson was walking out of the bedroom. "About fucking time," Cam yelled at him. "Yeah whatever. To the next room. As we walk in here uhm," Noah was on the toilet and Lavar was dancing in the shower.

"Ok, I'm leaving, I'm fucking gone. Camera man we're out of here. I am displeased with this fucking place." Cam yelled walking up the stairs. "Come back I need your money," Nelson pleaded following behind him. "No, I'm out of here. I've had afuckingnough of this fucking place. Fuck you and your fucking place." Cam opened the door and walked out. The camera flipped back to Nelson and Y/N who were leaning on the staircase railing, his arm around her waist and her head on his shoulder. "So, you think he's gonna buy it?" the camera man asked Nelson. "He'll buy it. I liked his reaction, normal reaction. 10 thousand likes, next video," Nelson said, closing out the bit.

After the video was over, they all decided to go hoop at a gym. Lavar, Cam, and another guy were all challenging each other to competitions. The camera flipped onto Nelson and Y/N in the background who were dribbling a ball around. Ray put the camera back on Lavar and filmed his conversation. When he flipped the camera back on to Nelson and his girlfriend, the couple was on the ground, his head on her lap, watching TikTok on her phone. "What the fuck, those 2 are so gross," Cam said, finally seeing them. "Cam shut up, we were like that once," Marie scolded him. 

After they were all finished playing basketball, they went back to the house. "So, the couple is having an issue. Nelson, can you kind of explain what the issue is?" Cam explained to the camera. He showed the vlog Nelson, who was sitting in a dining room chair across from him, an empty chair next to him. "Ok basically," Nelson started, "It's currently 12:22 at night and Y/N wanted to go to bed earlier, but I didn't want to. So now she's in our room, probably asleep, and I'm scared to go to bed." Nelson explained, rubbing his hands over his face. This made Noah and Lavar start cackling in the background, doubled over with laughter. "Should I just go in there?" Nelson asked Cam and Marie. "What would you do Cam?" "I mean, I would've just gone to bed when she wanted to," Cam said, making the blonde groan. "Whatever," he got up from his chair and went up the stairs. "Good luck buddy," Lavar and Noah yelled as he got to the top of the stairs, making Nelson flip them off.