1v1- Nelson N.

Currently it was 10:30 at night and the two oldest Neumann brothers were full of energy.  They decided they wanted to 1v1 and film it for Nelson's channel. So of course, Nelson, Y/N, Noah, and Natalie were all outside on the basketball court. Nat was filming the boys while Y/N was standing beside her admiring the sunset. "Y/N what's your opinion on this?" Nat asked, putting the camera on the girl. "Well uh, Nelson's getting fucking fried 7-0 right now so. I'm disappointed, but really I just want to go to bed." "Babe what the hell," Nelson spoke looking over offended while dribbling the ball. "Nah Nelson you fucking suck, love you though," the girl said going back on her phone. Getting bored and restless, Y/N decided to go live. "Hey guys! Yeah, they're 1v1ing," she said pointing to the brothers in the back.

nelsonswifefr: Your so pretty
"Aww thank you guys."

user123456: Nelson's shoes are fire
idontknow: Nelson's fine af

"Nah that shits ugly, his Nike socks are too high. He is pretty cute though," Y/N grinned.

The score was now 9-7 Nelson. He kept trying to make shots but kept missing. "Fuck!" he screamed after missing a shot. "Nelson!" Y/N lectured. "Language." "Sorry ma," he said, shooting another shot. As Y/N went back to her live. They decided to take a break halfway through. Y/N, still talking to the live, didn't notice Nelson coming up from behind her. He wrapped his arms around the girl's waist, kissing her cheek. She turned around, smiled at him, and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Hi live," he groaned, rubbing his knee. "Yo Nelson, let's finish this," Noah yelled. The game was getting more interesting, Noah catching up 12-10. Y/N was now very into the game, being her boyfriend's cheerleader. Nelson missed a wide-open layup and slammed the ball on the ground. He ran over to his girlfriend and threw her over his shoulder, running in circles. "PUT ME DOWN WHAT DID I DO TO YOU," the girl yelled, smacking his back. Eventually, the 1v1 ended with Nelson winning at about 11. The two couples decided to head back inside and watch movies. Noah made popcorn and the 4 of them laid down on the couch. Nelson and Y/N on one end, Y/N in between Nelson's legs with her head on his chest, and Nat and Noah on the other end with Noah's arm around her.