𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙚

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

LILAC'S FIRST EXPERIENCE with the Capital was rather, interesting. She'd thought distastefully of the members who'd cleaned her up, she'd thought they'd purposely said all those things loud enough for her to hear while they cleaned her.

Each District had two stylists this year, apparently the Capital was trying to implement different ideas. Or they just had a bunch of people in the fashion industry.

Vague mentions of them were spoken as the two Capital members worked away. After awhile Lilac was moved towards a fancier looking facility and into a room full of different designs.

She surveyed the manikins skeptically, however these people were, they appeared good at their job.
Lilac's attention shifted from dress to dress, many colors and fabrics. A rainbow dress caught Lilac's attention the fastest, the gown was fluffy and many colors flowed down the dress.

Next to the rainbow dress was a red dress, then a green dress, and lastly a pale purple dress. Footsteps abruptly stopped Lilac's curiosity as she went to sit down on the nearby chair.

"There you are!" a blonde girl smiled enthusiastically as she practically leaped towards her tribute. Lilac offered a small smile.

"My tribute." she continued cheerily. A man followed from behind, both dressed in a light purple.

"I think you mean our tribute, Sequin." the man spoke before extending a hand to Lilac, "I am Pleur, one of your stylists this year. Along with Sequin."

Sequin smiled in delight as she added on, "We're here to make you look the best! Everyone's expecting a show from you."

The words struck Lilac like nails, sure she chose to act confident for the cameras but she didn't expect them to want more from her. She'd been certain they'd still root for the careers, perhaps a few would sponsor her, but—

Did she make the wrong choice?

Sequin seemed unbothered, carry the conversation as the air grew thick and heavy. "The Capital's already calling you their Little Lavender..." Lilac tuned out the rest, Capital nicknames would mean nothing to her whether she lived or died, she had to survive, even if she was to be killed she had to survive to an extent in that arena. For Birre.

As she reflected her stomach churned with the thought of Sejanus, no doubt was he horrified, but he was a rebel. He'd always been a rebel, like he was suppose to fill that role. None of Lilac's found family had ever cared for the Capital, but Sejanus was the only one to voice his concerns.

Pluer caught note of her the mess in her mind by the display her face gave, he put a hand on her shoulder to comfort her.

"It'll be ok." he said, Sequin brushed off the fact that Lilac paid attention to nothing she had said. The girl disappeared and shortly reappeared with a notebook.

LILAC DIDN'T KNOW how they'd made the dress so fast, it'd only been a few hours at least, she'd sworn it had appeared out of thin air when Sequin brought her the design they'd agreed on. Lilac was curious and impressed, delighted her stylists had worked so hard on it specifically for her.

Her dress was long a wavy, a flower like pattern, however, the dress was slightly see-through not by much but to the point it made her nervous.