Chapter Three

Lua yawned and stretched across his queen sized bed. He slowly opened his blurry eyes and looked up at the purple princess canopy draped above his head. The dainty boy smiled, rubbing the remaining sleep from his eyes and pulled himself to his feet. He looked around his small tent; the giant bed took up most of the space but at least his trusty suitcase leaned comfortably against a wall. Most importantly at the foot of Lua's bed a small orange kitten purred, rolling on its back playfully. He reached down and scratched his new friend's ears. "Be good today," Lua told the little animal as he turned to get dressed. It was another beautiful day and he would be going on his first date with Mike Tyson today. The birds sang cheerfully outside his tent as sheep bleated in perfect harmony.

Lua stepped outside and took in his surroundings. The sun glinted off the dew soaked grass and a vibrant blue sky hung above him. The air was heavy with pollen and humidity and he could nearly taste it on his tongue. He started his short trip to Mike Tyson's tent, skipping happily across the field.  His excitement soon faded as he slowed to a stop in front of the crowded dwelling. Lua attempted to step carefully over the pigeons walking around the grass. He wanted to kick the hoard out of his way but knew his boyfriend would be upset.

He approached the tent and looked up momentarily. Dozens of beady little eyes stared down at him as the pigeons covered nearly every inch of Mike Tyson's little home. Lua groaned once noticing the bird shit dripping down the sides of the tent, slowly drying in the sun. He was ready to scold Mike Tyson to clean that up soon before anyone saw. He didn't want to be known as the boyfriend of the crazy pigeon man. He quickly moved towards the opening, calling his lover's name as cheerfully as he could. There was an immediate shuffling noise inside.

Lua unzipped the tent, allowing some of the trapped pidgeons to scatter and fly away under the flap. Once he was sure he wouldn't get a face full birds, he crawled inside. Lua's stomach dropped at what he saw. Potato was laying shirtless in Mike Tyson's bed, unfazed by the sudden guest. "Are you guys already..." Lua's voice trailed off, embarassed. His eyes scanned the rest of the tent, noticing his boyfriend was missing. 

"Already what?" Potato dully asked, staring at the blushing boy standing across from him. Lua looked nervously towards the tent's opening before lowering his voice. "You know..." he whispered, hoping Potato would catch on. The shirtless boy sat up slowly, taking his time. He grabbed one of Mike Tyson's dirty, wrinkled shirts and pulled it over his head. Once clothed he stared blankly at Lua. "Do I know what?" Potato asked.

Lua grinded his teeth, annoyed Potato was forcing him to spell out his questions. "Are you guys doing it?" Lua whispered fiercly, eyes darting towards the zipper and hoping they weren't being overheard somehow. Potato put a finger to his chin and casually leaned back against the bed again."Hmmm," the sound vibrated in Potato's throat as he recalled the scene from less than an hour ago.

He was bent over this very bed as Mike Tyson struggled to push his throbbing schlong into Potato's greedy poopchute. Despite the copious amount of lube or Mike Tyson's dong being able to lift as much weight as his arms, he just couldn't get himself into that waiting, puckering hole. Mike Tyson's hands roamed over Potato's body, teasingly touching every inch of his exposed skin. The chisled man leaned close to Potato's ears and whispered, "you know this would be easier if you didn't already have something lodged in that tight bum." Potato groaned and pushed himself against the meaty man. "My character wasn't written to have a sheath," Potato breathlessly explained as he ached for his lover's dingdong. "I didn't know where else to put it." There was a bit of resistance as he entered the warm, cavernous hole but soon Mike Tyson was able to reach inside and remove the lodged cucumber sword.

Potato blinked. Lua was staring at him, waiting for an answer."I don't think so," Potato replied after a moment of thought as he tapped his finger against his chin. Lua rolled his eyes at the strange man. "What does that mean?" the dainty boy demanded. Mike Tyson and Lua had agreed to wait until marriage. They both wanted to be sure their love was true before they decided to be intimate. But that meant nothing if his boyfriend was already being intimate with the man who was just trying to murder them a few months ago. Potato didn't have time to explain as Mike Tyson crawled into the tent, a bag in his hand. A few pidgeons hopped inside closely behind. "Oh hey Lua," he greeted the dainty boy with a quick peck on the lips before walking towards Potato.

Lua stared in stunned silence as the love of his life briefly acknowledged him and handed his past foe the bag he was holding. "Here," Mike Tyson gave Potato a dazingly smile along with the gift, "I got this just for you." Potato looked up at his lover and hesitantly reached into the bag. Lua tearfully watched as Potato pulled a sheath from the bag, a rare grin spreading across his face. He kissed Mike Tyson passionately on the lips, thanking him.