Part 4

Chrissy's p.o.v
We took the DVD out the player cause we were gonna like ask Betty a heap of weird questions to see if we could find the zone of uncomfortableness. "Ok" she said then slowly sat down Tamatha let out a slight giggle having thought of the idea. I don't think of stuff like that. "Betty" "yes" Tamatha she said sounding bored "do you like Tristan that much" "no" she mumbled "woah" I said "do you like someone else" said Tamatha "yes" she mumbled again "who" I said taping her arm multiple times "Eben Franckewitz"

"oh no way" I said "yes I do and I talk to him all the time and I keep telling him I don't want to be with Tristan anymore but don't know how to break it off" Tamatha picked up Betty's phone and called Tristan "hello" "hi" Betty said Tamatha and I glared at her "how are you?" "good babe you?" "This is going no where" Tamatha said and took the phone "Tristan" " Tamatha" he said in a annoyed tone.

"Betty being to caring for you can't bring herself to do this but it's over between you two don't call her no more or text her nothing zilch nada" then she hung up your a single, Pringle that is ready to mingle. Tristan was the caller ID on Betty's phone she answered "h-hello" "IS THAT IT YOUR GONNA DUMP ME OVER THE PHONE YOU STUPID IDIOT IF YOU THINK ITS OVER JUST LIKE THAT YOU GOT ANOTHER THING COMING" he yelled through the phone at her which we could all hear and she was crying now.

"BITCH AINT NOBODY MAKE HER CRY YOU ARSE" Chrissy yelled back "SHE THINKS THAT SHE CAN DUMP ME OVER THE PHONE SHE HAS ANOTHER THING COMING" "YOU ARE A RUDE GUY THAT DEFIANTLY DOESNT DESERVE THE HEART OF THE BETTY" then Chrissy hung up on him and he called back and she declined again and again till Tamatha rang the police and they dealt with it.

Chrissy p.o.v
"Are you ok" I asked "yeah I'm ok" Betty said and we continued taking when Hayes rang "hello" I answered "hey babe, Tristan called saying he is in jail for the fact that Tamatha lodged a complaint about him calling Betty what's with that they are dating and that's what people do" "oh babe didn't you hear they broke up and he got pissed because it was over the phone because Betty didn't have the heart to break his heart but Tamatha did...so leave him there for a while"

"Oh ok babe I'll pick you up tomorrow arvo ok" he said to Chrissy "ok love You" "love you to babe" and with that the phone line went dead, "Tamatha" "yes" "are you and Dylan ok" I ask making sure I knew all the statuses whilst were here. "Yeah we're good, great actually" "who are you texting" I asked Betty as she looked at her phone smiling and her fingers moving along the keyboard really fast.

"Oh don't worry about it" "well I'm worried" I said "oh just Eben I told him all about it and he said that's really sad and that he is here for me if I need him he is just the sweetest" "ook" I said "lets put all phones away ok and talk" I suggested "fine" they both said and put them in their pockets.

"Thanks" I said "now lets talk about movies and male actors" "omg Channing Tatum is so hot" Betty said "yep" Tamatha agreed. "Yeah he is kinda" I said "how bout Devon bostick" Betty said we went silent.

A/N NEY GUYS HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THE BOOK SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT I WAS A BIT LAZY LATLEY BECAUSE STUFF AROUND THE HOUSE IS GOING AWOL SO PLEASE DON'T MIND MY SHORT CHAPTERS AND LONG WAITS SORRY GUYS :) I LOVE YOU MY LITTLE HASH TAGS