Part 10

Chrissy P.O.V
I woke up this morning feeling hopeful that Betty would remember us slowly when my phone started ringing and I answered it.

"Hello doc.frack here is this Chrissy?" "Y-yes" I said "you were Betty's first in case of emergency contact we have some very devastating news" "oh ok what is it?" i asked "are you sat down?" He asked "no" I said "please take a seat for me" "ok...I'm sat" I said sitting on the sofa in my room

"I'm sorry for the news I must tell you I am afraid that I must tell you...Betty has passed on into the next life, for some reason in her slumber last night it was as if something was pulling the life out of her she was having a seizure and then she started gasping for air and she was spewing blood and shouting stop than the monitor stopped beeping and we knew we lost her and did all we could to try and save her but something or someone didn't want her alive"

I was screaming my tears after I hung up I was on the floor crying my bestest friend was gone everyone came in and asked what the matter was I stopped crying for a minute to tell them and soon the whole room was filled with sad souls and we all just sat their crying in a group on the floor.

"Why!!!" I yelled out to no-one in particular "how could you do this to me" I screamed and hugged onto Hayes and soaked his shirt even he had tears rolling down his face and he wasn't that close he only knew her as my best friend.

"Eben!!" I said "come here" I said and when he approached I gave him an apologetic hug and whispered I'm sorry and hugged for a little longer when everyone came and joined in a group hug. "We shall plan the biggest most expensive funeral for her I promise" I said to him.

"no she wouldn't like that only a small one with her most loved ones there I think she knew this was coming cause we were taking about what we'd do if one were to pass away" "why would you talk about that" "some how she knew it was coming but i don't know how"

We all were very sad that day and we all felt as though we had someone tear apart of our hearts out!!!